Friday, February 19, 2021

RTI to MIB dated 19.02.2021

 

Date:19.02.2021

To,

The Central Public Information officer,

Ministry of Information & Broadcasting,

Shastri Bhavan,

New Delhi-1.

 

Sub: Information sought under RTI Act, 2005.

Ref:  1. The CPIO of The President’s Secretariat reply to me.

 

Dear Sir,

On 07.01.2021, The President’s Secretariat forwarded my four petitions (i.e, my petition to The President of India dated 10.12.2020, my petition to the Prime Minister of India dated 06.12.2020, My 8th Petition Chairman of NHRC dated 08.12.2020 and my 13th  petition to UN & International Community dated 11.12.2020) to Secretary to the Government of India, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting for appropriate action.

The CPIO of The President’s Secretariat also informed me that The President’s Secretariat forwarded my petition to The President of India dated 10.12.2020  ‘in original’ to The Secretary to the Government of India, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting for appropriate action. He also informed me that he transferred my RTI application to The President’s Secretariat dated 03.01.2021 to you to provide information to me.     

Now, I want to know following information from you:

1.    What action Secretary to the Government of India, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has taken on my above petitions?

2.    When shall I get my dues of Rs.5,00,000 Crores (70 billion US dollars) ?

3.    When shall I get three written assurances from President of India?

4.    When Prime Minister will deploy a high power task force to set me and my family members (those who are captive along with me- as mentioned in my petition to President of India dated 10.12.2020 ) free from this illegal, inhuman and barbaric confinement?

5.    When I and my family members will get freedom from this illegal, inhuman and barbaric confinement?

I want above information under RTI Act, 2005.

Information I sought are of vital public importance, my dues of Rs.5,00,000 Croes (70 billion US dollars) and my freedom from this illegal & barbaric confinement along with three written assurances from President of India. Information I sought are not only crucial to me, but crucial to entire world also. Information I sought are of vital public importance which shows the transparency & accountability in the functioning of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting and practice of Standard Operating Procedures while such requests are made by the public at large.

Therefore, please send complete (point wise) & accurate information to me within 30 days.

I am enclosing herewith an IPO of Rs.10/= (IPO number: 52F 095133).

Enclosed: 1. The CPIO of The President’s Secretariat reply to me (Letter No.1088/RTI/01/20-21)

                  2. The President’s Secretariat letter to the Secretary to the Government of India, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (Letter No.P1/E/0701210193 dated 07.01.2021).

                  3. The President’s Secretariat letter to the Secretary to the Government of India, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (Letter No. P1/E/0701210196 dated 07.01.2021)

                  4. The President’s Secretariat letter to the Secretary to the Government of India, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (Letter No. P1/E/0701210098 dated 07.01.2021)

                   5. The President’s Secretariat letter to the Secretary to the Government of India, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (Letter No. P1/E/0701210269 dated 07.01.2021

                   2. IPO of Rs.10/= (IPO number: 52F 095133)

Thanking you,

Yours Truly,

 

(Tapan Borah)

c/oLate Krishna Borah,

NH-15, NarayanPur (Near SBI Branch),

Ward No.3, P.O. Dikrong,

Dist:LakhimPur,

 State:Assam,

India.

PIN:784164.

EmailId:tborah1967@gmail.com

Telegram Number:+91- 9706450021

Whatsapp Number: +91-600151524

My Blogwww.moinakon.blogspot.com

Instagram:  tapanborah67

ShareChat: tutub1967

My Facebook: www.facebook.com/tutuborah (On 24.02.2019, Facebook illegally disabled this a/c. Right now I don’t have a Facebook account)

My Twitter: www.twitter.com/tutu1967  ( On 31.10.2020, Twitter illegally suspended this account)

Justice for Tapan Borah: www.facebook.com/TAPANBORAH123 ( On 24.02.2019, Facebook illegally disabled this page. Right now I don’t have a Facebook account)

Linkedinwww.linkedin.com/in/tutuborah ( on 15.2.2020, Linkedin illegally restricted this account)

GAB: www.gab.com/tutu67 ( They are not allowing me to access this account since 07.11.2020)

Copy to: 1. Chief Information Commissioner- for favor of kind information and necessary action at your end.

               2. The President of India- for favor of kind information and necessary action at your end.

               3. Chairman of NHRC----------do----------------------






 


 

            

No comments:

Post a Comment