Saturday, August 28, 2021

This haramkhoor and notorious matchfixer Sabananda Sonowal and Government of India/ Assam should not get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings

 Today I heard, #DY365, another notorious news channel of Assam trying hard to give benefits to another haramkhoor and notorious matchfixer #SabanadaSonowal and Government of India & Assam , whereas I am repeatedly shouting- nobody in India (except me) should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. Honestly I don't want anymore Ayuvedic College and any wellness centre in Assam. Fact is that people of Assam are most dangerous and cruel perpetrators. Nobody from India (except me) should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor and notorious matchfixer #SabanandaSonowal and Government of India/ Assam should not get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. Only I must get Rs.5LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India. Tomorrow (On 29.08.2021), I must get freedom and my dues of Rs.5LacCrores (US$70billions) along with three written assurances from President of India.

No comments:

Post a Comment