Today I went to DGP office. DGP was not in office. So, I went to meet his PS/ CA. But the moment he saw me, he left the room without talking to me. Then I showed my petition to other people standing in that room. They said they are not aware about it and asked me to go to control room. Then I went to control room. control room people told me to go to general section. Then general section people told me to go to human rights cell. Official in human rights cell took my petition and then one person of that cell went to control room. After 10 minutes he came back and told me all my three petitions are in DGP's table. So, I again went to DGP's office room. Then one of DGP's personal staff came out and asked me to leave the office. One constable took me to the main gate. At the gate, security people abused me a lot and warned me not to come to DGP office again. Then I asked them, why he is behaving like this? He told me he got lot of 'gali' from personal staff of DGP for allowing me to enter DGP office. What is going on in DGP office? Are all these at the instructions of DGP himself? If it is so, Shri Bhasker Jyoti Mahanta has no moral right to continue as DGP, Assam. Mera #mamla Rs.5LacCrores and three written assurances ka hai. Rs.5LacCrores and three written assurances mil janese #chup rohoonga. Otherwise kisiko churunga nahi. Today (on 25.08.2021), I must get freedom and my dues of Rs.5LacCrores (US$70billions) along with three written assurances from President of India.
No comments:
Post a Comment