Thursday, June 04, 2020

My 12th Petition to International Community dated 4.6.2020


Date:04.06.2020
To,
The Secy. General, UN, (Thro’ UN coordinator in India),
The President of European Council, Europe, (Thro’ Ambassador of EU to India ),
The President of the European Commission, Europe, (Thro’ Ambassador of EU to India ),
The President of USA, (Thro’ Ambassador of USA in India),
Queen Elizabeth II, Buckingham Palace, London (Thro’ British High Commissioner in India),
The President of Russia (Thro’ Ambassador of Russia in India),
The President of France (Thro’ Ambassador of France in India),
The President of People’s Republic of China (Thro’ Ambassador of China in India),
The President of UN General Assembly, (Thro’ UN coordinator in India),
Ms. Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (Thro’ Ambassador of USA in India),
The Prime Minister of Canada (thro’ High Commissioner of Canada in India),
The Prime Minister of Australia ((thro’ High Commissioner of Australia in India),
The.President of  Zimbabwe: (thro’ Ambassador of Zimbabwe  in India),
The Prime Minister of Japan: (thro’ Ambassador of Japan in India),
The President of South Africa: (thro’ Ambassador of South Africa in India),
The Chancellor of Germany: (thro’ Ambassador of Germany in India),
The President of South Korea: ((thro’ Ambassador of South Korea in India),
The Prime Minister of Pakistan ( thro’ High Commissioner of Pakistan in India),
The. President of Brazil: (thro’ Ambassador of Brazil in India),
The. President of Bangladesh (thro’ High Commissioner of Bangladesh in India),
The. President of Nepal: (thro’ Ambassador of Nepal in India),
The President of Myanmar (thro’ Ambassador of Myanmar in India),
The.King of Bhutan (thro’ Ambassador of Bhutan in India),
The President of Sri Lanka ((thro’ High Commissioner of Sri Lanka in India),
The Prime Minister of Newzealand (thro’ High Commissioner of Newzealand in India),
Queen Rania of Jordan (thro’ Ambassador of Jordan in India),
The Queen of Denmark (thro’ Ambassador of Denmark in India),
The President of Finland (thro’ Ambassador of Finland in India),
The King of Norway (thro’ Ambassador of Norway in India),
The King of Sweden (thro’ Ambassador of Sweden in India),
President of Argentina (thro’ Ambassador of Argentina in India),
The King of Spain (thro’ Ambassador of Spain in India),
The King of Netherlands (thro’ Ambassador  in India),
The President of Portugal (thro’ Ambassador of Portugal in India),
The President of Italy (thro’ Ambassador of Italy in India),
The President of Greece (thro’ Ambassador of Greece in India),



Sub: Plea to enforce severe economic and diplomatic sanctions against Republic of India if in case Republic of India won’t deposit my dues of Rs.5,00,000 Crores (70 billion US dollars) into my bank account at the earliest and issue a written assurance to me.

Dear Sirs/ Madams,
I already sent 11 nos of Petitions to UN & International Community. I also sent copy of my each Bills to UN & International Community. This is my 12th Petition to all of you.
I am in a terrible situation. My life is in great danger. IN THE MONTH OF FEB’2005, DR. PRONOY ROY & MRS.RADHIKA ROY OF M/S NDTV LTD, 207,Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-3, New Delhi-20, inserted an unknown dangerous technology in to my body without my knowledge and consent thus made me captive in complete violation of Universal Declaration of Human Rights and in complete violation of all prevailing law of India and then gave access of every single second of my life to facilitate all kinds of people to make money and to take benefits such as political, economic and benefits from judiciary. Also to use my life under this captive situation for various national/ international purposes & for supreme national interest etc. One more motive of this illegal, inhuman & barbaric confinement is to hack EVM m/c to win elections. In fact, in India EVM m/c are hacked in all elections since 2006. They are making money & taking above benefits illegally, inhumanly  & at the cost of my huge sufferings & at the cost of my right, life and dignity . That is why I charged Rs.15 crores/ hr. I want at least Rs.500,000 Crores. In fact I should get entire bill amount of Rs15,47,400 Crores. I’ll not accept anything less than Rs.5,00,000 crores.  I also must get a written assurance from
President of India that Republic of India will arrest, punish and hang Dr.Pronoy Roy, Mrs.Radhika Roy, Sri Jayanta Baruah (of Axomiya Pratidin Group), Sri Tarun Gogoi (Ex-Chief Minister of Assam), Md.Shahrukh Khan (Film Actor, Mumbai), Md.Salman Khan (Film Actor, Mumbai), Baba Ramdev (of M/S Patanjali), Sri Vineet Jain (of M/S Times of India Group), Sri Arun Poorie (of M/s India Today Group),Ms. Shovana Bhartia (of M/S Hindustan Times Group), Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg (of M/s Facebook) and their entire associates if in case if I die before my age of 70 years.
 Mera mamla Rs.5,00,000 Crores (70billion US Dollars) and a written assurance ka hai. Rs.5,00,000 Crores and a written assurance mil janese chup rohoonga. Otherwise churunga nahi.  If I won't get Rs.5,00,000 Crores (70 billion US dollars) and a written assurance from President of India, Dr.Pronoy Roy, Mrs.Radhika Roy, Sri Jayanta Baruah, Sri Tarun Gogoi, Md.Shahrukh Khan, Md.SalmanKhan, Baba Ramdev, Sri Vineet Jain, Sri Arun Poorie, Ms.Shovana Bhartia, Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg and their entire associates  must be hanged and their heads must be preserved in national museum to show the world what kind of criminal & maniac they are and what they have done to my life since February, 2005.
Dr.Pronoy Roy, Mrs.Radhika Roy, Sri Jayanta Baruah (of Axomiya Pratidin Group), Sri Tarun Gogoi (Ex-Chief Minister of Assam), Md.Shahrukh Khan (Film Actor, Mumbai), Md.Salman Khan (Film Actor, Mumbai), Baba Ramdev (of M/S Patanjali), Sri Vineet Jain (of M/S Times of India Group), Sri Arun Poorie (of M/s India Today Group),Ms. Shovana Bhartia (of M/S Hindustan Times Group), Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg (of M/s Facebook) and their entire associates made more than 1 Lac clones out of me. They also applied DEW, RNM and weapon grade spyware on me. In last 16years they tortured each and every organ of my body including my brain, liver, heart, kidney, penis, bones etc. Nowhere in this world a human being is tortured like me in last 5000years of world history. In 2009, one day they cut my heart and then hanged it from my neck. After that my heart was swinging like a pendulum for next 45days. Another day in 2009 they took my brain out and then burned it. My brain was their worst victim. They inserted layers of layer electronic devices into my brain. They removed one such layer of electronic devices from my brain when parliament passed Lokpal Bill. They removed another such layer of electronic devices from my brain when Mr.Barack Obama visited India in 2015. They also damaged my private part by inserting hot iron rods into thin capillaries of my private part in 2012 and 2013. They also tried to murder me several times including one that 10days long bloodbath in 2009. In 2009, at Indore, I did Full body CT scan and MRI scan of my brain. That Full body CT scan revealed that almost all my bones more particularly my spinal cord got decayed and degenerated. That was in February, 2009. After that I have not done any Full body CT scan. One can easily imagine conditions of my bones right now. They also kept Some of my family members as captive along with me. They kept my elder brother- Shri Rajesh Borah, My younger brother- Shri Biraj Borah, My sister-in-law- Mrs.Anima Kakati Borah, My sister- Mrs.Rekha Borah Das, My bhatija- shri Hritik Raj Borah, My bhatiji -Miss Himangi Borah, My another bhatiji- Miss Munmi Borah and My Bhagin-Sri Shankar Jyoti Das  captive . My father (Late Krishna Borah) was also their captive. They brutally tortured and murdered him on 2nd june, 2013. In 2008, they damaged the left leg of my elder brother Sri Rajesh Borah permanently. I may die because of cancer (due to prolong exposure to electromagnetic radiation), I may die because of failure of critical organs (such as heart, liver, kidney, brain etc. due to constant torture since February,2005) , I may die because of some deadly disease (as they inserted needle and injected some liquids, probably virus of some deadly disease from time to time in to my body) and I may die due to unknown bone related disease ( due to this constant heat applied on me). I should live at least 70 years. I want a written assurance from President of India that Republic of India will arrest, punish and hang Dr.Pronoy Roy, Mrs. Radhika Roy, Sri Jayanta Baruah, Sri Tarun Gogoi, Md.Shahrukh Khan, Md.Salman Khan, Baba Ramdev, Sri Vineet Jain, Sri Arun Poorie, Ms.shovana Bhartia, Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg and their entire associates if in case if I die before my age of 70 years.
Entire main stream media of India directly involved in this heinous crime. Entire main stream media of India (both print &electronic media) must be shutdown with immediate effect. They should be allowed to operate again only after I get Rs.5,00,000Crores (Rupees Five Lac Crores only) and a written assurance from President of India.

I sent my first petition to Prime Minister of India in 2006. Since then I sent many petitions to Prime Minister of India, President of India and to Mrs.Sonia Gandhi. I also wrote 18nos of Petitions to Chief Justice of India, 7 nos of Petitions to Chairman of National Human Rights Commission and 11nos of Petitions to International community (this is my 12th Petition to International Community) till date. I also sent total 68nos of Bills till date. I sent copy of my each bill to Prime Minister of India/ President of India, Chief Justice of India, Chairman of National Human Rights Commission and to International community. I also lodged a police complaint at Okhla Police Station in Delhi in 2014. I uploaded all my petitions from 2006 to 2009 into my blog in MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/tutuborah

Out of frustration I deleted that blog in 2010. However hardcopies of some of those petititions along with replies received from PMO, MHA, MIB and NHRC are still with me.  I uploaded all my petitions and my bills from 2011 to till date along with replies received from PMO, MHA, MIB, NHRC, Delhi Police and Supreme Court into my this blog:
www.moinakon.blogspot.com
On 21 Dec, 2006,  vide letter No..04/3/2006-PMP-4/455990, PMO forwarded my one petition (my petition to Prime Minister dated 24/11/2006) to Secretary of MIB for appropriate action. MIB did not take any action on it. Then I filed RTI to MIB. In their reply to me, MIB tried to fool me- as if they were not aware of anything. Again on 14.06.2007, vide letter No.4/3/2007-PMP-IV/452714, PMO again forwarded another petition (My petition to Prime Minister, dated 28.05.2007) to MIB for appropriate action. Again MIB did not take any action on it. I also got a reply (No.RTI/1931/2008-PMR) against my RTI application dated 24.10.2008. President of India too forwarded one of my petition (My petition to him dated 28.12.2011) to MIB for appropriate action. But still MIB did not take any appropriate action on that petition. On 11th Dec, 2012, MIB (vide letter No.3105/182/2011-BC III, dated 11th Dec.,2012) forwarded  four of my petitions (My Petitions to Prime Minister dated 30.06.2012, 16.09.2012, 01.10.2012 & 01.11.2012 ) to MHA to take appropriate action. MHA did not take any action to rescue my life from this illegal, inhuman and barbaric confinement and to get my outstanding dues from M/s NDTV & their entire associates, as I prayed for. Instead, they forwarded the file to NHRC (vide letter No.15011/16/2013-HR-II dated 09.01.2013). On 26.03.2013, MHA informed me that NHRC has registered my case (case No.86/3/24/2013). On 08.04.2013, I got a letter from NHRC stating that NHRC can’t take action because NDTV is a private company. But   MIB could have prevented such violation of human rights long back in the year 2006 itself. Because of negligence in the part of MHA and MIB, me and my family members are suffering like this. MHA & MIB are government agencies and why they allowed M/s NDTV Ltd. and their Entire Associates to torture me and my family members in such a manner in spite of my repeated plea to rescue my life from this illegal, inhuman and barbaric confinement with my dues of Rs.5,00,000crores.

On 23rd May,2013, MHA (Vide Letter No.20011/1/2013-Coord.II) again forwarded few of my petitions/bills to Prime Minister of India to Chief Secretary of Assam for appropriate action (Copy Enclosed). But Chief Secretary of Assam has not taken any action on it so far.

I also lodged a complaint at Okhla Police Station, New Delhi on 30.06.2014. But Delhi Police did not take any action on it. Instead Addl.Dy.Commissioner of Police-I,South East District, New Delhi sent me a reply to me. Instead of taking action on my complaints, he tried to protect those criminals. His reply clearly shows that Delhi Police is in hand in glove with my captors and tormentors.

In 2018 and 2019 also, I sent  copy of my 55th Bill,56th bill, 57th bill, 58th Bill, 59th Bill, 60th Bill, 61st bill, 62nd bill, 63rd bill,64th bill, 65th bill, 66th bill, 67th bill and 68th bill to Prime Minister Of India thro’ registered post. But PMO did not take any action on any of it. PMO, MHA, MIB, Delhi Police and chief Secretary of Assam are duty bound to protect right, life and dignity of every citizen of this country. Due to utter negligence of PMO, MHA, MIB, Delhi Police and Chief Secretary of Assam, I and my above family members are suffering like this.
Some cunning lawyers used me in Supreme Court and various other courts of India to take benefits from judiciary without my knowledge & consent. I too already wrote 18 nos petitions to chief justice of India. Apart from that I sent copy of my each bill to Chief Justice of India through registered post. But I have not seen any action from Supreme Court.  All those cunning lawyers who used me in Supreme Court and various other courts of India to take benefits from judiciary must get capital punishment if I won’t get Rs.5,00,000 Crores and a written assurance from President of India.
Since 2005, Republic of India has been taking many exceptional benefits out of my huge sufferings. But at the same time failed to set me and my family members free from this illegal and barbaric confinement with my dues of Rs.5,00,000Crores (Rupees Five Lac Crores only) along with a written assurance from President of India in spite of my repeated plea since 2006. This Prime Minister of India, Sri Narendra Modi too promised to pay Rs.7,00,000 Crores to me in 2014- just before 2014 General Election. But he hasn't paid me Rs.5,00,000Crores (Rupees Five Lac Crores only) yet. Nobody is honest in India (except me). In India (except me) all are dalal, criminal, murderer, matchfixer and EVM machine hacker. World community should be very careful about Indians. An Indian is not a LW/ RW nor any kind of activist to any cause. An Indian is basically a 'papi pet ka pujari' - dangerously dishonest, criminal, murderer, matchfixer, EVM machine hacker and dalal to the core. They even didn't spare my 78years old father Late Krishna Borah and damaged the left leg of my elder brother Sri Rajesh Borah permanently apart from torturing me in such a manner. This world will be a much better place to live without these 1.36billion criminals (including these entire 36 million people of Assam). If somebody murder entire 1.36 billion people of India (except me and my family members those who are captive along with me), in that case I don't want a single coin. Otherwise I want Rs.5,00,000Crores (Rupees Five Lac Crores only) and a written assurance from President of India.

This namak haram & dishonest Prime Minister of India, Sri Narendra Modi and Government of India should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor & dishonest Himanta Biswa Sharma and Government of Assam should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor & dishonest Arvind Kejriwal and Government of Delhi should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor & dishonest Shivraj Singh Chauhan and Government of Madhya Pradesh should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor & dishonest Nitish Kumar and Government of Bihar should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor & dishonest Yogi Aditya Nath and Government of Uttar Pradesh should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor & dishonest Amrinder Singh and Government of Punjab should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor & dishonest Ashok Gehlot and Government of Rajasthan should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor & dishonest Udhab Thakerey and Government of Maharashtra should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor & dishonest Vijay Rupani and Government of Gujarat should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor & dishonest Bhupesh Bhagel and Government of Chatisgarh should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor & dishonest Naveen Patnaik and Government of Orissa should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor & dishonest Mamata Banerjee and Government of West Bengal should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings.  This haramkhoor & dishonest Manohar Lal Khattar and Government of Haryana should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings.This haramkhoor & dishonest V. Narayanasamy and Government of Puduchery should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings.  This haramkhoor& dishonest  Hemant Soren and Government of Jharkhand should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings.This haramkhoor & dishonest Edappadik Palaniswami and Government of Tamilnadu should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor & dishonest  Pramod Sawant and Government of Goa should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor& dishonest  B.S.Yedyurappa and Government of Karnataka should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor & dishonest Pinarayi Vijayan and Government of Kerala should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor & dishonest Biplab Kumar Dev and Government of Tripura should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor & dishonest Y.S.Jagmohan Reddy and Government of Andhra Pradesh should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor & dishonest K.Chandra Sekhar Rao and Government of Telegana should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor & dishonest Jairam Thakur and Government of Himachal Pradesh should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor  & dishonest Trivendra Singh Rawat and Government of Uttarakhand should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor & dishonest Conrad Sangma and Government of Meghalaya should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor & dishonest Neiphiu Rio and Government of Nagaland should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor & dishonest Pema Khandu and Government of Arunachal Pradesh should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings.  Any other State/ UT Government should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor & dishonest Rahul Gandhi or for that matter anybody else (except me) should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. No Individual (except me)/ Government/ Political party/ Organization/ Profession/ Community/  Place/ Religion/ company/ caste/ Tribe/ Race/ Gender should get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. Only I must get freedom and my dues of Rs.5,00,000Crores (Rupees Five Lac Crores only) along with a written assurance from President of India. All those cunning, dishonest, haramkhoor and Namak Haram Politicians and others who took money and various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.5,00,000 Crores (70billion US Dollars) and a written assurance from President of India.
I can't suffer for other people's benefits and I can't live in this illegal and barbaric confinement anymore. I want freedom. I want freedom of my family members those who are captive along with me. I want my dues of Rs.5,00,000Crores ( Rupees Five Lac Crores only). I’ll not accept anything less than Rs.5,00,000Crores ( Rupees Five Lac Crores only)  I also must get a written assurance from President of India that Republic of India will arrest, punish and hang, DR.Pronoy Roy, Mrs.Radhika Roy, Sri Jayanta Baruah, Sri Tarun Gogoi, Md.Shahrukh Khan, Md.Salman  Khan, Baba Ramdev, Sri Vineet Jain, Sri Arun Poorie, Ms.Shovana Bhartia, Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg and their entire associates if in case if I die before my age of 70years.
On 12.5.2020, I wrote one more petition to Prime Minister of India (copy enclosed) asking him to deposit my dues of Rs.5,00,000 Crores ( Rupees Five Lac Crores only) into my bank account and to instruct Secretary of MHA to issue a written assurance to me on behalf of President of India. I also asked him to deploy a high power task force to set me and my family members (those who are captive along with me) free from this illegal, inhuman and barbaric confinement. But Prime Minister of India hasn’t deposied my dues of Rs.5,00,000 Crores ( Rupees Five Lac Crores only) into my bank account yet. Also I haven’t received the written assurance from Prime Minister of India yet and me & some of my family members (as listed above) are still captive.

This is a grave crime against humanity. Therefore, please instruct Prime Minister of India to deposit my dues of Rs.5,00,000Crores (70 billion US Dollars) into my bank account at the earliest. Also instruct Secretary of MHA to issue a written assurance to me on behalf of President of India. Also please instruct, Prime Minister of India to deploy a high power task force to set me and my family members free from this illegal, inhuman and barbaric confinement. In case, Republic of India won’t deposit my dues of Rs5,00,000Crores (Rupees five lac Crores only) into my bank account at the earliest, kindly enforce severe economic & diplomatic sanctions against Republic of India and lift those sanctions only if I get freedom and my dues of Rs.5,00,000Crores (Rupees five lac Crores only) along with a written assurance from President of India.
I also fear of my life under this captive situation. In case of my death under this captive     situation, please instruct Prime Minister of India to pay my dues of  Rs.5,00,000 Crores (Rupees five lac Crores only)  to my two brothers (i.e, Sri Rajesh Borah & Sri Biraj Borah) and then ask Chief Justice of India to award capital punishment to Dr.Pronoy Roy, Mrs.Radhika Roy, Sri Jayanta Baruah, Sri Tarun Gogoi, Md. Shahrukh Khan,Md. Salman Khan, Baba Ramdev, Sri Vineet Jain, Sri Arun Poorie, Ms.shovana Bhartia, Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg & their entire associates and to preserve their heads in national museum to show the world what kind of criminal and maniac they are and what they have done to my life since February,2005. I  also worried about my family members those who are captive. In case of death of any of my family members those who are captive along with me, kindly ask Chief Justice of India to  award capital punishment to Dr.Pronoy Roy, Mrs. Radhika Roy, Sri Jayanta Baruah, Sri Tarun Gogoi, Md. Shahrukh Khan,Md. Salman Khan, Baba Ramdev, Sri Vineet Jain, Sri Arun Poorie, Ms.shovana Bhartia, Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg and their entire associates.
In internet, I have a Google account (tborah1967@gmail.com), a blog (www.moinakon.blogspot.com), a twitter account (www.twitter.com/tutu1967), an account in LinkedIn ( www.linkedin.com/in/tutuborah) and a YouTube channel (I already up loaded three videos in this channel). But very few people are allowed to read and view my contents in those sites. Kindly instruct M/s Google, M/s Twitter and M/s LinkedIn not to deactivate/ delete/ suspend/ restrict my above blog, above Google account, my you tube channel, my above  twitter account and my above LinkedIn account at any cost. On 15.2.2020, Linkedin restricted my above linkedin account illegally. Kindly instruct Linkedin to remove restriction and to activate my above Linkedin account immediately. I had a facebook account (www.facebook.com/tutuborah) along with a facebook page (www.facebook.com/TAPANBORAH123). On 24.02.2019, facebook illegally disabled my above facebook a/c and above facebook page. Kindly instruct M/s Facebook to immediately activate my above facebook account and above facebook page with all my data. Otherwise Facebook must be shut down once for all.
A few days back they damaged my both Samsung Mobile phones and both my SIM cards (my Vodafone & Jio SIM cards). Now my Google Account (my above gmail, my above blog & my you tube channel) & my above Twitter account are under great risk. At any moment they (including those people of Assam inside that house) may give command to my bhaitja' brain  (he is using my bhabi's Panasonic Mobile Phone- Jio SIM card)& to my elder brother's brain ( he is using Redmi mobile phone- Jio SIM card) to deactivate/ hack my Google account & my twitter account. They used another method too. They inserted memory card in to any mobile phone my bhatija using. In that memory card complete details of my all internet accounts along with online procedure to deactivate & hack my internet accounts are there. .Already I destroyed one such memory card. Problem is they completely control  brain & mind of my bhatija and my other family members those who are captive along with me through this mind control technology. At any moment they may insert such memory card to any of the mobile phone he uses.. My Google account (including my above gmail, my above blog & my you tube channel) and my above twitter account are very crucial to me in my struggle to get freedom and my dues of Rs.5,00,000 crores along with a written assurance from President of India.  Google , Twitter, Redmi, Panasonic, Samsung, Reliance Jio, Vodafone, Airtel & BSNL should n't allow any body (including those people of Assam inside that house) to hack/ deactivate/ suspend/ restrict my above Google account (including my above gmail, my above blog & my you tube channel) & my above twitter account at any cost or by any means. If in case my above Google account (my above gmail, my above blog & my you tube channel) & my above twitter account got hacked/ deactivated/ suspended/ deleted, Dr.Pronoy Roy, Mrs.Radhika Roy, Sri Jayanta Baruah, Sri Tarun Gogoi, Md.Shahrukh Khan, Md.SalmanKhan, Baba Ramdev, Sri Vineet Jain, Sri Arun Poorie, Ms.Shovana Bhartia, Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg and their entire associates (including those people of Assam inside that house) must be hanged & their heads must be preserved in national museum.
Also they know  complete details of my all bank accounts. In case if some body take away/ loot money from any of my bank account by hacking or by any other means, Dr.Pronoy Roy, Mrs.Radhika Roy, Sri Jayanta Baruah, Sri Tarun Gogoi, Md.Shahrukh Khan, Md.SalmanKhan, Baba Ramdev, Sri Vineet Jain, Sri Arun Poorie, Ms.Shovana Bhartia, Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg and their entire associates (including those people of Assam inside that house) must be hanged & their heads must be preserved in national museum.

My mobile phones are also tapped. Kindly instruct M/s Vodafone and M/s Reliance Jio to remove telephone tapping and allow me to talk freely with anybody I want to talk. My captors and tormentors also used to lock my mobile phone from time to time. Kindly instruct all my captors and tormentors not to lock my mobile phone anymore. They also temporarily damaged my Jio/ Vodaphone sim card and blocked internet/ phone services from time to time. Kindly instruct all my captors/ tormentors not to do so.


Yours Truly,

(Tapan Borah)
c/o Late Krishna Borah,
NH-15, NarayanPur (Near SBI Branch). P.O. Dikrong.
Dist:LakhimPur, State: Assam (India).

PIN:784164.
EmailId:tborah1967@gmail.com
Cell:+91- 9706450021
Whatsapp Number: +91-6001515245
My Blog: www.moinakon.blogspot.com
My Facebook: www.facebook.com/tutuborah (On 24.02.2019, Facebook illegally disabled this a/c)
Justice for Tapan Borah: www.facebook.com/TAPANBORAH123 ( On 24.02.2019, Facebook illegally disabled this page)
Linkedinwww.linkedin.com/in/tutuborah ( on 15.2.2020, Linkedin illegally restricted this account)


Enclo:
1.    My Petition to Prime Minister of India dated 12.05.2020
2.    Delhi Police Letter to me (Letter No.584/AC-III/HAC/SED dated 12.02.2015)
3.    Xerox Copy of My Complaint Lodged In Okhla Police Station on 30.06.2014
4.    MHA’s Letter to Chief Secretary of Assam (Vide Letter No.20011/1/2013-Coord.II, dated 23.5.2013)
5.    NHRC’s letter to me (Case No.86/3/24/2013 dated: 08/04/2013)
6.    MHA’s letter to me (Letter No.15011/16/2013-HR-I/II dated 26.03.2012.)
7.    MHA’ Letter to NHRC (Letter No.15011/16/2013-HR-II dated 09.01.2013)
8.    MHA’s Letter to MHA (HR) (Letter No.20011/1/2012-Coord II dated 31.12.2012)
9.    PMO’s Letter to MIB (Letter No.13/3/2012-PMP3/461604DATED 19.12.2012)
10. MIB’S LETTER TO MHA (LETTER NO.3105/182/2011-BCIIIDATED11.12.2012)
11. PMO’S LETTER TO MIB (LETTER NO.13/3/2012-PMP/442527 DATED 15.10.2012)
12. PMO’S LETTER TO MIB (LETTER NO.13/3/2012-PMP3/414146 DATED 26.07.2012)
13. MIB’S LETTER TO ME (AGAINST RTI) (LETTER NO.1/509/2008-IFC DATED 18.12.2008)
14. PMO’S LETTER TO ME (AGAINST RTI) (LETTER NO.RTI/2027/2008-PMR DATED 17.11.2008)
15. PMO’S LETTER TO ME (AGAINST RTI) (LETTER No.rti/1931/2008-pmr dated 06.11.2008)
16. MHA’s letter to me (against RTI) (Letter No.II/20034/88/2007-IS-II DATED 19.06.2007)
17. MIB’s  letter to me (against RTI) (letter No.69/IFC/2007 dated 04.04.2007)
18. PMO’s Letter to me (Letter No.04/3/2006-PMP-4/455990 dated 21.12.2006)

Copy To:
1.    President of India- for favor of kind information & necessary action at your end
2.    Chief Justice of India------do-----------------------
Chairman of NHRC------do--------
























1 comment:

  1. https://moinakon.blogspot.com/2020/06/correction-of-date-of-my-12th-petition.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete