Tuesday, February 18, 2020

About those movie makers

Some criminal and dalal movie makers are making movies after movies trying to fool people. Because very few people read my post in Internet and my various petitions and bills. I am asking freedom and my dues of RS.20KCRORE since 2006. I sent my first petition to Prime Minister of India in 2006. Since then I sent more than 100 petitions to Prime Minister of India, President of India and to Mrs. Sonia Gandhi seeking freedom and my dues of RS.20KCRORE along with a written assurance from President of India. I also sent 16 petitions to Chief Justice of India, 7 petitions to Chairman of National Human Rights Commission and 11 petitions to International community. I also sent 68 nos of Bills till date. I sent copy of my each bill to Prime Minister of India, President of India, Chief Justice of India, Chairman of National Human Rights Commission and to International community ( through their respective embassy in New Delhi). I uploaded all my petitions from 2006 to 2009 in my blog in 'MYSPACE' ( www.myspace.com/tutuborah). Out of frustration in 2010, I deleted that blog in MYSPACE. However hardcopy of those petititions with replies received from Pmo, MHA and MIB are still with me. I uploaded all my petitions and my bills from 2011to till date in this blog and also in my Facebook account (www.facebook.com/tutuborah) - in 'notes' section and in 'photo' section of my that Facebook account. Unfortunately facebook disabled my that Facebook account on 24.2.2019. Any way I can't suffer for other people's benefits and I can't live in this illegal and barbaric confinement anymore. On 19.1.2020 I sent my 16TH petition to Chief Justice of India with copies to International community asking CJI to behave &act like a CJI, not like other 'papi pet ka pujari' type of Indian &to strictly obey every single word of my 15TH petition to Chief Justice of India dated 23.10.2019- whole world is watching Supreme Court of India. Tomorrow (on 19.1.2020) Prime Minister of India must deposit my dues of RS.20KCRORE into my bank account and Secretary of MHA must issue a written assurance to me on behalf of President of India. And also Prime Minister of India must deploy a high power task force to set me and my family members free from this illegal and barbaric confinement.

No comments:

Post a Comment