Sunday, February 16, 2020

Those cunning lawyers of India

Some cunning lawyers of India used me in supreme court and various other courts in India to take benefits out of my huge sufferings without my consent. I don't know all of their names. I knew only few of their names: Ram Jethmalani, Kapil Sibbal, Prashant Bhusan. Ram Jethmalani already expired. Kapil Sibbal and Prashant Bhusan are still alive. Other those cunning lawyers name I don't know. They operated secretly. They took benefits from judiciary to their clients secretly based on Me, on my internet POST and on my various petitions and bills. In 2018, I went to meet both Kapil Sibbal and Prashant Bhusan. But they refused to meet me. All those cunning lawyers who took benefits from judiciary, but never helped me to get freedom and my dues of RS.20KCRORE along with a written assurance from President of India should be murdered by Directed Energy Weapons along with their near and dear ones , then ONLY they will realise what is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment