Thursday, February 20, 2020

Why Tinsukia PF OFFICE is still not releasing my PF amount?

I resigned from BCPL ON 25.5.2013. BCPL accepted my resignation and released me on 9.9.2013. But my  PF amount is not settled yet. In march 2019, I went to BCPL and asked them to release my PF amount. Then only BCPL forwarded my PF file to Tinsukia PF OFFICE to release my PF amount. After that I went to Tinsukia PF OFFICE for four times ( upto November, 2019) to request them to release my PF amount. But to my utter surprise, I found they have not released my PF amount till date. On 7.1.2020, I sent an email to Tinsukia PF OFFICE to release my PF amount at the earliest. But I have not received any reply from them. Probably some dalals ( from my captors and tormentors gang) are behind this delay. But one thing I would like to make it clear- I will never join BCPL AGAIN or for that matter any other job in any company. I want freedom. I want freedom of my family members those who are captive along with me. I want my dues of RS.20KCRORE. I'll not accept anything less than RS.20KCRORE. I also must get a written assurance from President of India. Screenshot of my email:

No comments:

Post a Comment