Saturday, March 07, 2020

9.3.2020

Today Prime Minister of India hasn't deposited my dues of RS.20KCRORE into my bank a/c yet. On 19.1.2020, I sent my 16TH petition to Chief Justice of India with copies to International community asking CJI to behave &act like a CJI, not like other 'papi pet ka pujari' type of Indian &to strictly obey every single word of my 15TH petition to CJI dated 23.10.2019. All these years all those judges of Supreme Court and Various other courts in India obeying me like little children secretly- as if I am their real 'Baap' . After that How can Supreme Court disobey my 15TH and 16TH petition to Chief Justice of India? This time Supreme Court of India must obey every single word of my 15TH and 16TH petition to Chief Justice of India- whole world is watching Supreme Court of India. On 9.3.2020, Supreme Court of India must instruct Prime Minister of India to deposit my dues of RS.20KCRORE into my bank account. Supreme Court also must instruct Secretary of MHA to issue a written assurance to me on behalf of President of India. Supreme Court also must instruct Prime Minister of India to deploy a high power task force to set me and my family members free from this illegal and barbaric confinement.

No comments:

Post a Comment