Monday, March 02, 2020

APPEAL TO LINKEDIN

TAPAN BORAH Yesterday evening LinkedIn illegally restricted my LinkedIn account [Case: 200301-001259] 1 message LinkedIn Customer Support 1 March 2020 at 17:57 Reply-To: LinkedIn Customer Support To: tborah1967@gmail.com View this case on our Help Center Subject: Yesterday evening LinkedIn illegally restricted my LinkedIn account [200301-001259] Auto-Response (03/01/2020 06:27 CST) Thanks for contacting us. Someone from our support team will get back to you as soon as possible. Regards, Your LinkedIn Customer Experience Team *** This message is automatically generated by our system to show we've received your case. In order to answer your question or troubleshoot a problem, a LinkedIn representative may need to access your account, including, as needed, your messages and settings. *** Member (03/01/2020 06:27 CST) Email: tborah1967@gmail.com Issue Type: Restrictions In Which App or Site?: LinkedIn (Mobile App) On What Device?: Android Phone Subject: Yesterday evening LinkedIn illegally restricted my LinkedIn account Your Question: Yesterday (on 29.2.2020), Likendin illegally restricted my LinkedIn account. My LinkedIn account is very crucial to me. Through my 16TH petition to Chief Justice of India dated 19.1.2020, copy of which I sent to International community also, I asked Chief Justice of India to instruct Google, Twitter and Linkedin not to restrict/ suspend/ deactivate my Google ( including my blog in Blogspot and my you tube channel), Twitter and Linkedin account at any cost. After that LinkedIn should not have restricted my LinkedIn account. Anyway remove the restriction and activate my LinkedIn account immediately © 2018 LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 West Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn. Privacy Policy | User Agreement | Copyright Policy [---001:001374:05995---]

No comments:

Post a Comment