Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Government of India , Government of Assam or for that matter any body else should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings

Government of India, Government of Assam or any other State Government in India should not get any benefits/ any money  out of my huge sufferings. Also no individual/ group/ company in India should get any money or any other kinds of benefits out of my huge sufferings. Because nobody is honest in India (except me). Except me, In India, all are dalal, criminal, murderer, matchfixer and EVM machine hacker. This world will be a much better place to live without these 1.36 billion criminals (including these entire 36 million people of Assam. In fact these entire 36million people of Assam should be murdered first- because it is they who murdered my father Late Krishna Borah). If somebody murder entire 1.36 billion  Indians (except me &my family members those who are captive along with me) in that case I don't want a single coin ( because in that case my Late Father's soul will be happy), otherwise I want RS.20KCRORE and a written assurance from President of India. On 19.1.2020 I sent my 16TH petition to Chief Justice of India with copies to International community asking CJI to behave &act like a CJI, not like other 'papi pet ka pujari' type of Indian &to strictly obey every single word of my 15TH petition to Chief Justice of India dated 23.10.2019. I also sent 17th Petition to Chief Justice of India with copies to International community asking CJI to strictly obey every single word of my 15TH & 16TH petitions to Chief Justice of India. All these years all those judges of Supreme Court and Various other courts in India obeying me like little kids- as if I am their real 'Baap'. After that How can Supreme Court disobey my 15TH, 16TH and 17TH petitions to Chief Justice of India? This time Supreme Court of India must obey every single word of my 15TH, 16TH and 17TH petitions to Chief Justice of India- whole world is watching Supreme Court of India. Tomorrow (on 25.3.2020) Supreme Court of India must instruct Prime Minister of India to deposit my dues of RS.20KCRORE into my bank account. Supreme Court also must instruct Secretary of MHA to issue a written assurance to me on behalf of President of India. Supreme Court also must instruct Prime Minister of India to deploy a high power task force to set me and my family members free from this illegal and barbaric confinement.

No comments:

Post a Comment