Sunday, March 01, 2020

Mamla RS.20KCRORE and a written assurance from President of India ka hai

Mamla RS.20KCRORE and a written assurance from President of India ka hai. Nobody is honest in India. All are dalal, criminal, murderer, matchfixer and EVM machine hacker. This world will be a much better place to live without these 136crore criminals. If somebody murder entire 136CRORE Indians ( except me &my family members those who are captive along with me), in that case I don't want a single coin. Otherwise I want RS.20KCRORE and a written assurance from President of India. Since 2005, Republic of India has been taking many exceptional benefits out of my huge sufferings. But at the same time failed to set me and my family members free from this illegal and barbaric confinement with my dues of RS.20KCRORE inspite of my repeated plea since 2006. On 19.1.2020, I sent my 16TH petition to Chief Justice of India with copies to International community asking CJI to behave &act like a CJI, not like other 'papi pet ka pujari' type of Indian &to strictly obey every single word of my 15TH petition to Chief Justice of India dated 23.10.2019 - whole world is watching Supreme Court of India. Tomorrow ( on 2.3.2020) Supreme Court of India must instruct  Prime Minister of India must deposit my dues of RS.20KCRORE into my bank account. Supreme Court also must instruct Secretary of MHA to issue a written assurance to me on behalf of President of India. Supreme Court also must instruct Prime Minister of India to deploy a high power task force to set me and my family members free from this illegal and barbaric confinement

No comments:

Post a Comment