When I sent bills to Dr.Pranoy Roy and his gang, Feku (earlier sardar) and Government took benefits by giving monkey dance in front of those naughty girls of main stream media.
When I sent petitions to feku and Government, papu, laafru and others took benefits by giving monkey dance in front of those naughty girls of main stream media.
So I changed the track. I sent petition to feku and Government demanding capital punishment of all if I won't get Rs.5LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India. Now nobody (except me) can take benefits out of my huge sufferings. No more monkey dance.
Everyone has to find solution. Only amicable solution is that I must get Rs.5LacCrores & three written assurances from President of India.
Mera #mamla Rs.5LacCrores & three written assurances ka hai. Rs.5LacCrores and three written assurances mil janese #chup rohoonga. Otherwise kisiko churunga nahi.
Today (on 20.02.2021), I must get freedom and my dues of Rs.5LacCrores (70billion US dollars) along with three written assurances from President of India
No comments:
Post a Comment