Today I rang CPIO of MIB at his land line phone from my this jio number. The moment I rang his number within a second he picked up the phone (I don't know whether it is he or somebody else). First time he told me to call him after 30 minutes. So, I called him after 30 minutes. This time also he picked up the phone within a second. I told him main stream media come under MIB. Then why MIB can't help me to get Rs.5LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India? Why he transferred my RTI application back to President's SECRETARIAT. He told me MIB is not mandated to do such things and advised me to wait for President's SECRETARIAT reply. I also tried to contact President's SECRETARIAT. But they didn't allow me to contact President's SECRETARIAT. I suspected something. Anyway I must get complete (pointwise) and accurate reply from PMO, MIB and PRESIDENT'S SECRETARIAT.
No comments:
Post a Comment