Today I again read the correspondence between CPIO of MIB and CPIO of President's SECRETARIAT. CPIO of MIB is also an employee of President of India. In India all Government employee has to carry out any job assigned to them by President of India or by any of his authorised representatives from time to time apart from carrying out his routine job. In rare of rarest occasions President of India directly issued instructions. Mostly it is his Ministers and other functionaries issued instructions on behalf of President of India. In this case CPIO of President's SECRETARIAT clearly instructed CPIO of MIB to give reply to me. After that how can MIB transferred the RTI application back to President's SECRETARIAT. MIB should have asked extra resources like vehicles, manpower, police or any other resources required to carry out the job. But can't refuse to carry out the job in writing . Again I suspected something. All those people of MIB should know it well those naughty girls of main stream media are not their boss, only 'time pass'. Anyway I am waiting for a complete (pointwise) and accurate reply from MIB also.
Mera #mamla Rs.5LacCrores & three written assurances ka hai. Rs.5LacCrores & three written assurances mil janese #chup rohoonga. Otherwise kisiko churunga nahi.
Today (on 05.03.2021), I must get freedom and my dues of Rs.5LacCrores (70 billion US dollars) along with three written assurances from President of India
No comments:
Post a Comment