Date:11.03.2021
To,
The
Central Public Information officer,
Prime
Minister’s Office (RTI wing),
South
Block,
New
Delhi-11.
Sub: Information sought under RTI Act, 2005.
Ref: 1. The CPIO of The President’s Secretariat
reply to me.
2. President’s Secretariat’s letter to
PMO dated 19.02.2021
Dear
Sir,
On
19.02.2021, President’s Secretariat forwarded my petition to the President of
India dated 10.12.2020 to Prime Minister’s office (copy enclosed) for action. I
also received a reply from The CPIO of President’s Secretariat (copy enclosed).
The CPIO of President’s Secretariat also transferred my RTI application to PMO.
Now, I
want to know following information from you:
1.
What
action the Prime Minister of India/ Government of India has taken on my
petition to the President of India dated 10.12.2020?
2.
When
shall I get my dues of Rs.5,00,000 Crores (70 billion US dollars) ?
3.
When
shall I get three written assurances from President of India?
4.
When
the Prime Minister will deploy a high power task force to set me and my family
members (those who are captive along with me- as mentioned in my petition to
President of India dated 10.12.2020 ) free from this illegal, inhuman and
barbaric confinement?
5.
When
I and my family members (those who are captive along with me- as mentioned in
my petition to President of India dated 10.12.2020 ) will get freedom from this illegal, inhuman
and barbaric confinement?
I want
above information under RTI Act, 2005.
Information I sought are of vital public importance,
my dues of Rs.5,00,000 Crores (70 billion US dollars) and my freedom from this
illegal & barbaric confinement along with three written assurances from
President of India. Information
I sought are not only crucial to me, but crucial to entire world also.
Information I sought are of vital public importance which shows the
transparency & accountability in the functioning of Prime Minister’s office
and practice of Standard Operating Procedures while such requests are made by
the public at large.
Therefore,
please send complete (point wise) & accurate information to me within 30
days. As weapon grade spyware also applied on me, please send complete (point wise)
and accurate reply to me in hard copy (i.e, offline copy) within 30 days.
I am
enclosing herewith an IPO of Rs.10/= (IPO number: 52F 095134).
Enclosed:
1. The CPIO of The President’s Secretariat reply to me (Letter No.1260/RTI/02/20-21)
2. The President’s
Secretariat letter to PMO (Letter No.P1/E/0701210193 dated 19.02.2021).
3. IPO of Rs.10/= (IPO number:
52F 095134)
Thanking
you,
Yours
Truly,
(Tapan
Borah)
c/oLate Krishna Borah,
NH-15, NarayanPur
(Near SBI Branch),
Ward No.3, P.O.
Dikrong,
Dist:LakhimPur,
State:Assam,
India.
PIN:784164.
EmailId:tborah1967@gmail.com
Telegram Number:+91-
9706450021
Whatsapp Number:
+91-600151524
My Blog: www.moinakon.blogspot.com
Instagram: tapanborah67
ShareChat:
tutub1967
My Facebook: www.facebook.com/tutuborah (On 24.02.2019, Facebook illegally
disabled this a/c. Right now I don’t have a Facebook account)
My Twitter: www.twitter.com/tutu1967 ( On 31.10.2020, Twitter
illegally suspended this account)
Justice for Tapan
Borah: www.facebook.com/TAPANBORAH123 ( On 24.02.2019, Facebook illegally
disabled this page. Right now I don’t have a Facebook account)
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/tutuborah ( on 15.2.2020, Linkedin illegally
restricted this account)
GAB: www.gab.com/tutu67 ( They are not allowing me to access
this account since 07.11.2020)
Copy to: 1. Chief Information
Commissioner- for favor of kind information and necessary action at your end.
2. The President of India- for
favor of kind information and necessary action at your end.
3. Chairman of
NHRC----------do----------------------



No comments:
Post a Comment