Yesterday (on 13.03.2021) I received following reply from CPIO of PMO. In his reply, against Point No.1 of my RTI application to PMO dated 02.01.2021, he wrote to me that PMO simply filed my petition to Prime Minister of India dated 06.12.2020. He also gave me a Registration Number: PMO/PG/D/2021/001/0689. I checked the website (given to me by CPIO of PMO) at my mobile phone, in my laptop and in an internet cafe taking hotspot from my jio and vodafone SIM card. But I found nothing in that website against that Registration Number.
Against Point No.2 of my RTI application to PMO dated 02.01.2021, CPIO could have easily gave me the information (i.e, date of payment of my dues of Rs.5,00,000 Crores). Because in my petition to Prime Minister of India dated 06.12.2020, I asked Prime Minister of India to pay my dues of Rs.5,00,000 Crores to me. PMO is the best authority to give this information to me.
If PMO already decided that Dr.Pranoy Roy (of M/s NDTV Ltd), Mrs.Radhika Roy (of M/s NDTV Ltd.), Shri Jayanta Baruah (of M/s Axomiya Pratidin Group),, Shri Gaurav Gogoi ( of Indian National Congress), Md.Shahrukh Khan (Film Actor, Mumbai), Md.SalmanKhan (Film Actor, Mumbai), Baba Ramdev (of M/s Patanjali Group), Shri Vineet Jain (of M/s Times of India Group), Shri Arun Poorie (of M/s IndiaToday Group), Ms.Shovana Bhartia (of M/s HindustanTimes Group), Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg ( of M/s Facebook), Shri Mukesh Ambani (of M/s Reliance Group), Shri Rahul Gandhi (of Indian National Congress), Shri Mohan Bhagwat (Chief of RSS), Mrs. Sudha Murthy (wife of Sri Narayan Murthy, Ex-CEO of M/s Infosys), Shri Arvind Kejriwal (Chief Minister of Delhi), Mr. Elon Musk (of M/S Tesla) and their entire associates have to pay my dues of Rs.5,00,000 Crores to me, then PMO should have collected that information (i.e, date of payment of my dues of Rs.5,00,000 Crores ) from them under any law and then should have supplied that information to me. CPIO of President's Secretariat in his reply to me asked me to collect this information from PMO. But CPIO of PMO chose not to give information against this point and thus violated RTI Act,2005.
Against Point No.3 of my RTI Application to PMO dated 02.01.2021, CPIO of PMO should have collected the information from MHA and should have supplied that information to me. Or else PMO could have forwarded my Petition to MHA for appropriate action against this particular point. But he chose not to give information against this particular point and thus violated RTI Act,2005.
Against Point No.4 of my RTI Application to PMO dated 02.01.2021, PMO is the best authority to give information against this particular point. CPIO of President's Secretariat in his reply to me also asked me to collect this information from PMO. But CPIO of PMO chose not to give information against this point and thus violated RTI Act,2005.
These two officials Shri Amrik Singh (FAA of PMO) and Shri Parveen Kumar (CPIO of PMO) not only violated RTI Act, 2005 but also put RTI Act, 2005 in great danger. And that can't be allowed to happen at any cost.
Now I am waiting for a reply from FAA of PMO against my First appeal to PMO dated 12.02.2021. I also sent a fresh RTI application to PMO dated 11.03.2021. I am waiting for their reply. After that I'll decide whether to approach CIC or not. I must get complete and accurate reply from PMO.


No comments:
Post a Comment