Mera #mamla Rs.5LacCrores and three written assurances ka hai. Nobody (except
me) should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. No
individual (except me)/ Political Party/ Government/ Organisation/ Corporate/
Community/ Religion/ Place/ Caste/ Tribes/ Race/ Gender/ Profession should get
money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. None of my relatives,
friends and family members should get money or any other benefits out of my huge
sufferings. Nobody from Assam (except me) should get money or any other benefits
out of my huge sufferings. Only I must get Rs.5LacCrores and three written
assurances from President of India. If I won't get Rs.5LacCrores and three
written assurances from President of India, Dr.Pranoy Roy, Mrs.Radhika Roy and
their entire associates must be hanged and their heads must be preserved in
national museum. Entire main stream media of India directly involved in this
heinous crime. Entire main stream media of India must be shutdown with immediate
effect. They should be allowed to operate again only after I get Rs.5LacCrores
and three written assurances from President of India. All those cunning,
dishonest, haramkhoor and namakharam politicians and others who took money and
various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another must
get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.5LacCrores and three written assurances
from President of India. All those people of Assam who took money and various
other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another also must get
capital punishment if I won't get Rs.5LacCrores and three written assurances
from President of India.
All those LWs and liberals who took money and various
other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another also must get
capital punishment if I won't get Rs.5LacCrores and three written assurances
from President of India. All those RWs and conservatives who took money and
various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another also
must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.5LacCrores and three written
assurances from President of India. All those Ahoms, Kochs, Chutias, Marans,
Mataks, Tea Tribes, Bodos, Nagas and others who took money and various other
benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another also must get
capital punishment if I won't get Rs.5LacCrores and three written assurances
from President of India. All those women who took money and various other
benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another also must get
capital punishment if I won't get Rs.5LacCrores and three written assurances
from President of India. All those muslims who took money and various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another also must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.5LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India.
All concerned should now apply their brain to find a
solution. Only amicable solution is that I must get Rs.5LacCrores and three
written assurances from President of India. Otherwise all of them have to give
their heads to me. No mercy.
Today (on 23.03.2021), I must get freedom and my
dues of Rs.5LacCrores (70 billion US dollars) along with three written
assurances from President of India.
No comments:
Post a Comment