Date:03.04.2021
To,
The Chief Information
Commissioner,
CIC Bhavan, Baba Gang
Nath Marg,
Old JNU Campus,
Munirika,
New Delhi-67
Sub: Second Appeal under Right To Information Act,2005
Ref: 1. CPIO of PMO’s
Reply to me dated 03.03.2021
2. CPIO of President’s Secretariat Reply to me
(Letter
No.1260/RTI/02/20-21)
3. My First Appeal to PMO dated
12.02.2021
4. My RTI Application to PMO dated
02.01.2021
5. My Petition to the Prime Minister of
India dated 06.12.2020
4. CPIO of MIB’s reply to me (Letter
No.I-11011/71/2021-CPGRAM/EW)
5. NHRC’s Reply to me (NHRC Case No.
86/3/24/2013-FC dated
16.03.2021)
Respected Sir,
I am in a terrible
situation. Nowhere in this world a human being is tortured like me in last 5000
Years of World History. Since 2005 Republic of India has been taking many
exceptional benefits out of my huge sufferings but at the same time failed to
set me and my family members free from this illegal, inhuman and barbaric
confinement with my dues of Rs.5,00,000 Crores (70 billion US dollars) along
with three written assurances from President of India in spite of my repeated
plea since 2006.
I sent my first petition to Prime Minister of
India on 24.11.2006. Since then I sent many petitions to Prime Minister of
India, President of India and to Mrs.Sonia Gandhi. I also sent 19nos of
Petitions to Chief Justice of India, 8 nos of Petitions to Chairman of National
Human Rights Commission and 13nos of Petitions to International community till
date. I also sent total 68nos of Bills till date. I sent copy of my each bill
to Prime Minister of India/ President of India, Chief Justice of India,
Chairman of National Human Rights Commission and to International community. I
also lodged a police complaint at Okhla Police Station in Delhi in 2014
Again I sent one
another petition to the Prime Minister of India dated 06.12.2020 (copy
enclosed). After that I sent a RTI application to PMO dated 02.01.2021 (copy
enclosed) through registered post seeking following information:
1. What
action the Prime Minister of India/ Government of India has taken on my
petition to the Prime Minister of India dated 06.12.2020?
2. When shall I get my dues of Rs.5,00,000 Crores (70 billion US
dollars) ?
3. When shall I get three written assurances from President of
India?
4. When the Prime Minister will deploy a high power task force to
set me and my family members (those who are captive along with me- as mentioned in my petition to Prime Minister of India
dated 06.12.2020 ) free from this illegal, inhuman and barbaric confinement?
Information I sought
are of vital public importance, my dues of Rs.5,00,000 Croes (70 billion US
dollars) and my freedom from this illegal & barbaric confinement along with
three written assurances from President of India. Information I
sought are not only crucial to me but also very crucial to entire world.
Information I sought are of vital public importance which shows the
transparency and accountability in the functioning of Prime Minister’s Office
and practice of Standard Operating Procedures while such requests are made by
public at large.
My RTI application to
PMO dated 02.01.2021 has been received by CPIO and even through the mandated
period of 30 days is over, the CPIO didn’t send the proper/ complete (point
wise) and accurate information to me. That is why; I sent First Appeal to First
Appellate Authority of PMO dated 12.02.2021. I have not received any reply/
response from FAA of PMO yet. I am enclosing NHRC’s reply here with.
On 13.03.2021, I received
a reply from CPIO of PMO (Copy enclosed). CPIO of PMO issued his reply on
03.03.2021 (Letter No.RTI/ 708/ 2021-PMR). In his reply, against Point No.1 of
my RTI application to PMO dated 02.01.2021, he wrote to me that PMO simply
filed my petition to Prime Minister of India dated 06.12.2020. He also gave me
a Registration Number: PMO/PG/D/2021/001/0689. I checked the website (given to
me by CPIO of PMO) at my mobile phone, in my laptop and in an internet cafe
taking hotspot from my jio and vodafone SIM card. But I found nothing in that
website against that Registration Number. This clearly shows that CPIO of PMO
simply tried to fool me and thus violated RTI Act, 2005.
Against Point No.2 of my RTI application to PMO dated 02.01.2021,
CPIO could have easily gave me the information (i.e, date of payment of
Rs.5,00,000 Crores to me). Because in my petition to Prime Minister of
India dated 06.12.2020, I asked Prime Minister of India to pay Rs.5,00,000
Crores to me. PMO is the best authority to give this information to me.
If PMO already decided that Dr.Pranoy Roy (of M/s NDTV
Ltd), Mrs.Radhika Roy (of M/s NDTV Ltd.), Shri Jayanta Baruah (of M/s Axomiya
Pratidin Group),, Shri Gaurav Gogoi ( of Indian National Congress),
Md.Shahrukh Khan (Film Actor, Mumbai), Md.SalmanKhan (Film Actor, Mumbai), Baba
Ramdev (of M/s Patanjali Group), Shri Vineet Jain (of M/s Times of India
Group), Shri Arun Poorie (of M/s IndiaToday Group), Ms.Shovana Bhartia (of M/s
HindustanTimes Group), Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg ( of M/s Facebook), Shri Mukesh Ambani
(of M/s Reliance Group), Shri Rahul Gandhi (of Indian National Congress), Shri
Mohan Bhagwat (Chief of RSS), Mrs. Sudha Murthy (wife of Sri Narayan Murthy,
Ex-CEO of M/s Infosys), Shri Arvind Kejriwal (Chief Minister of Delhi), Mr.
Elon Musk (of M/S Tesla) and their entire associates have to pay Rs.5,00,000
Crores to me (I also kept this option open for PMO to decide in my petition to
Prime Minister of India dated 06.12.2021), then PMO should have collected that
information (i.e, date of payment of Rs.5,00,000 Crores to me ) from them
under any law and then should have supplied that information to me. CPIO
of President's Secretariat in his reply to me (copy enclosed) asked me to
collect this information from PMO. But CPIO of PMO chose not to give
information against this point and thus violated RTI Act,2005.
Against Point No.3 of my RTI Application to PMO dated
02.01.2021, CPIO of PMO should have collected the information from MHA and
should have supplied that information to me. Or else PMO could have forwarded
my Petition to MHA for appropriate action against this particular point. But he
chose not to give information against this particular point and thus violated
RTI Act,2005.
Against Point No.4 of my RTI Application to PMO dated
02.01.2021, PMO is the best authority to give information against this
particular point. CPIO of President's Secretariat in his reply to me also
asked me to collect this information from PMO. But CPIO of PMO chose not
to give information against this point and thus violated RTI Act,2005.
It is to be noted here that CPIO of MIB in his reply (Copy
Enclosed) asked me to approach PMO to get information against Point No.2,3
& 4 of my RTI application. I again sent another RTI application to PMO dated 11.03.2021 (copy enclosed).
Both FAA of PMO and CPIO of PMO not only violated RTI Act, 2005
but also put RTI Act, 2005 in great danger. As CIC, you should not allow that
to happen.
Dear Sir, based on the
above details and ordeal I have gone through, kindly instruct the CPIO &
the FAA to provide me complete (point wise) and accurate information as sought
by me at the earliest and free of cost.
Secondly, question
both the FAA and the CPIO why they have violated RTI Act, 2005 in above
manners. Please impose penalty of Rs.25,000/= each on the CPIO and the FAA
which shall be deducted from their salary.
As I reside far away
from your office, it will be suitable for me to attend virtual hearing (through
whatsapp/ telegram video call). Otherwise I am ready to come to your office for
inspection of records or in person hearing provided I am invited with
sufficient time to come to your office- as I reside far away from your office.
Therefore, I humbly
request you to please consider my arguments mentioned above and give your
judgments accordingly.
Enclosed: 1.
CPIO of PMO’s Reply to me (Letter No.RTI/
708/ 2021-PMR
dated 03.03.2021)
2. CPIO of President’s Secretariat
Reply to me (Letter
No.1260/RTI/02/20-21)
3. My First Appeal to PMO dated 12.02.2021
4. My RTI
application to PMO dated 02.01.2021.
5. My
Petition to Prime Minister of India dated 06.12.2020.
4. CPIO of MIB’s reply to me (Letter No.I-11011/71/2021-
CPGRAM/EW dated 15.03.2021)
5. NHRC’s Reply to me
(NHRC Case No. 86/3/24/2013-FC dated
16.03.2021)
6. My another RTI application to PMO dated 11.03.2021.
Declaration: I hereby
declare that the all information and documents provided and attached are
totally correct and best to my knowledge.
Thanking You,
Yours Truly,
(Tapan Borah)
C/o Late Krishna Borah,
NH- 15, Narayanpur (near SBI branch), Ward
No.: 3,
Post office: Dikrong, District: Lakhimpur,
Assam, PIN:784164,
(India).
EmailId:tborah1967@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +91- 9706450021
Telegram: +91-6001515245
My Blog: www.moinakon.blogspot.com
Instagram: tapanborah67
ShareChat: tutub1967
My Facebook: www.facebook.com/tutuborah (On 24.02.2019, Facebook illegally
disabled this a/c. Right now I don’t have this Facebook account)
My Twitter: www.twitter.com/tutu1967 ( On 31.10.2020, Twitter
illegally suspended this account)
Justice for Tapan
Borah: www.facebook.com/TAPANBORAH123 ( On 24.02.2019, Facebook illegally
disabled this page. Right now I don’t have this Facebook account.)
GAB: www.gab.com/tutu67 ( They are not allowing me to access this
account since 07.11.2020)
Copy to: 1.Chairman,
NHRC- for favor of kind information and necessary action at your end.
2. President of India- for favor of kind information and necessary action at your end.





No comments:
Post a Comment