Monday, June 07, 2021

08.06.2021

 Today I talked to Joint Secretary of MIB. He told me MHA'S letter yet not reached his table. He gave me the phone number of Dak receipt section of MIB. I contacted Dak receipt section. He told me letter was already sent to Under Secretary and gave under Secretary's phone number. I tried to contact Under Secretary. But nobody picked up the phone. I then again talked to joint secretary. He told me probably Under Secretary is on leave due to covid and advised me to contact Under Secretary tomorrow. So tomorrow (on 08.06.2021), I'll talk to Under Secretary of MIB. Tomorrow (on 08.06.2021), I'll also talk to Mr.Bikash of DC office, North Lakhimpur. Mera #mamla Rs.5LacCrores and three written assurances ka hai. I'll not accept anytIfhing less than Rs.5LacCrores. Rs.5LacCrores & three written assurances mil janese #chup rohoonga. Otherwise kisiko churunga nahi.

No comments:

Post a Comment