Wednesday, June 16, 2021

A video clip in the morning

 Just few minutes back, when I am lying in my bed, they inserted a video clip into my brain. Most probably this video clip was inserted by local criminal gang of Narayanpur. I already said in so many times- people of Assam are most dangerous and cruel perpetrators. Nobody from Assam (except me) should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings.

No Individual (except me)/ Political Party/ Government/ Organisation/ Corporate/ Community/ Profession/ Religion/ Place/ Caste/ Tribe/ Race/ Gender/ Firm should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. None of my relatives, friends and family members (except me) should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. Nobody from India (except me) should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. Only I must get Rs.5LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India. Today (on 16.06.2021), I must get freedom and my dues of Rs.5LacCrores (70billions US Dollars) along with three written assurances from President of India.

No comments:

Post a Comment