When I came out from ADC, North Lakhimpur's chamber, two of my ex Co worker from GAIL called me. I simply can't trust any Indian anymore. One thing I would like to make it clear once again- I don't want a job and I don't want to be a politician. I want Rs.5LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India. No individual (except me)/ Government/ Political party/ Organization/ Profession/ Community/ Corporate/ Religion/ Place/ Caste/ Tribe/ Race/ Gender should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. None of my relatives, friends and family members (except me) should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. Nobody from India (except me) should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. Only I must get freedom and my dues of Rs.5LacCrores (70billions US Dollars) along with three written assurances from President of India.
No comments:
Post a Comment