Date:26.06.2021
To,
The
Officer-in-Charge,
Narayanpur
Police Station,
Narayanpur,
District:Lakhimpur,
Assam
(India).
Sub:
Complaint against Dr.Prannoy Roy (of M/s
NDTV Ltd.), Mrs.Radhika Roy (of M/s NDTV Ltd), Shri Jayanta Baruah (of M/s
Axomiya Pratidin Group), Shri Gaurav Gogoi (Member of Parliament, Indian
National Congress), Md.Shahrukh Khan (Film Actor, Mumbai), Md.Salman Khan (Film
Actor, Mumbai), Baba Ramdev (of M/S Patanjali Group), Shri Vineet Jain (of M/S
Times of India Group), Shri Arun Poorie (of M/S India Today Group), Ms.Shovana
Bhartia (of M/S Hindustan Times Group), Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg (of M/S Facebook),
Shri Mukesh Ambani (of M/s Reliance Group), Shri Rahul Gandhi (Member of
Parliament, Indian National Congress), Shri Mohan Bhagwat (Chief of RSS), Mrs.
Sudha Murthy (wife of Shri Narayan Murthy, Ex CEO of M/s Infosys), Shri Arvind
Kejriwal (Chief Minister of Delhi), Mr. Elon Musk (of M/S Tesla)
& their entire associates.
Dear Sir,
I am in a terrible situation. My life is in great danger. IN THE
MONTH OF FEB’2005, DR. PRANNOY ROY & MRS.RADHIKA ROY OF M/S NDTV LTD,
207,Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-3, New Delhi-20, inserted an unknown
dangerous technology in to my body without my knowledge and consent thus made me
captive in complete violation of Universal Declaration of Human Rights and in
complete violation of all prevailing law of India and then gave access of every
single second of my life to facilitate all kinds of people to make money and to
take benefits such as political, economic and benefits from judiciary. Also to
use my life under this captive situation for various national/ international
purposes & for supreme national interest etc. One more motive of this
illegal, inhuman & barbaric confinement is to hack EVM m/c to win
elections. In fact, in India EVM m/c are hacked in all elections since 2006.
They are making money & taking above benefits illegally,
inhumanly, without my knowledge & consent, & at the
cost of my huge sufferings & at the cost of my right, life and dignity .
That is why I charged Rs.15 crores/ hour. I already sent my 69th
bill for an amount of Rs.17,99,400 Croes (Copy enclosed). I want at least
Rs.500,000 Crores (US$70billions). In fact I should get entire bill amount of
Rs.17,99,400 Crores. I’ll not accept anything less than Rs.5,00,000 crores. I
also must get three written assurances from President of India.
Dr.Prannoy Roy (of M/s NDTV Ltd), Mrs.Radhika Roy (of M/s NDTV
Ltd.), Shri Jayanta Baruah (of Axomiya Pratidin Group), Shri Gaurav
Gogoi (MP, Indian National Congress), Md.Shahrukh Khan (Film Actor, Mumbai),
Md.Salman Khan (Film Actor, Mumbai), Baba Ramdev (of M/S Patanjali), Shri
Vineet Jain (of M/S Times of India Group), Shri Arun Poorie (of M/s India Today
Group),Ms. Shovana Bhartia (of M/S Hindustan Times Group), Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg
(of M/s Facebook), Shri
Mukesh Ambani (of M/s Reliance Group), Shri Rahul Gandhi (Member of Parliament,
Indian National Congress), Shri Mohan Bhagwat (Chief of RSS), Mrs. Sudha Murthy
(wife of Shri Narayan Murthy, Ex CEO of M/s Infosys), Shri Arvind Kejriwal
(Chief Minister of Delhi), Mr. Elon Musk (of M/S Tesla) and their entire associates made more
than 1 Lac clones out of me. They also applied DEW, RNM, dangerous AI and
weapon grade spyware on me. In last 16years they tortured each and every organ
of my body including my brain, liver, heart, kidney, penis, bones, eyes etc.
Nowhere in this world a human being is tortured like me in last 5000years of
world history. In 2009, one day they removed my heart and then hanged it from
my neck. After that my heart was swinging like a pendulum for next 45days.
Another day in 2009 they took my brain out and then burned it. My brain was
their worst victim. They inserted layers of layer electronic devices into my
brain. They removed one such layer of electronic devices from my brain when
parliament passed Lokpal Bill. They removed another such layer of electronic
devices from my brain when Mr.Barack Obama visited India in 2015. They also
damaged my private part (including my testicles) by inserting hot iron rod into
thin capillaries of my private part in 2012 and 2013. They also tried to murder
me several times including one that 10days long bloodbath in 2009. In 2009, at
Indore, I did Full body CT scan and MRI scan of my brain. That Full body CT
scan revealed that almost all my bones more particularly my spinal cord got
decayed and degenerated. That was in February, 2009. After that I have not done
any Full body CT scan. One can easily imagine conditions of my bones right now.
They also kept Some of my family members as captive along with me. They
kept my elder brother- Shri Rajesh Borah, My younger brother- Shri Biraj Borah,
My sister-in-law- Mrs.Anima Kakati Borah, My bhatija- shri Hritik Raj Borah, My
bhatiji -Miss Himangi Borah & My another bhatiji- Miss Munmi Borah
as captive . My father (Late Krishna Borah) was also their captive.
They brutally tortured and murdered him on 2nd june, 2013. In
2008, they damaged the left leg of my elder brother Shri Rajesh Borah
permanently.
I may die because of cancer (due to prolong exposure to
electromagnetic radiation), I may die because of failure of critical organs
(such as heart, liver, kidney, brain etc. due to constant torture since
February,2005) , I may die because of some deadly disease (as they inserted
needle and injected some liquids, probably virus of some deadly disease from
time to time in to my body) and I may die due to unknown bone related disease (
due to this constant heat applied on me). I should live at least 70 years. I
want a written assurance from President of India that Republic of India will
arrest, punish and hang Dr.Prannoy Roy (of M/s NDTV Ltd), Mrs.Radhika Roy (of M/s NDTV
Ltd.), Shri Jayanta Baruah (of Axomiya Pratidin Group), Shri Gaurav
Gogoi (MP, Indian National Congress), Md.Shahrukh Khan (Film Actor, Mumbai),
Md.Salman Khan (Film Actor, Mumbai), Baba Ramdev (of M/S Patanjali), Shri
Vineet Jain (of M/S Times of India Group), Shri Arun Poorie (of M/s India Today
Group),Ms. Shovana Bhartia (of M/S Hindustan Times Group), Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg
(of M/s Facebook), Shri
Mukesh Ambani (of M/s Reliance Group), Shri Rahul Gandhi (Member of Parliament,
Indian National Congress), Shri Mohan Bhagwat (Chief of RSS), Mrs. Sudha Murthy
(wife of Shri Narayan Murthy, Ex CEO of M/s Infosys), Shri Arvind Kejriwal
(Chief Minister of Delhi), Mr. Elon Musk (of M/S Tesla) and their entire associates if in
case if I die before my age of 70 years.
They also damaged my private part (including my testicles) by
inserting hot iron rod into thin capillaries of my private part in 2012 &
2013. Now I want another written assurance from President of India that
Republic of India will arrest, punish and hang Dr.Prannoy Roy (of M/s NDTV Ltd), Mrs.Radhika
Roy (of M/s NDTV Ltd.), Shri Jayanta Baruah (of Axomiya Pratidin
Group), Shri Gaurav Gogoi (MP, Indian National Congress), Md.Shahrukh Khan
(Film Actor, Mumbai), Md.Salman Khan (Film Actor, Mumbai), Baba Ramdev (of M/S
Patanjali), Shri Vineet Jain (of M/S Times of India Group), Shri Arun Poorie
(of M/s India Today Group),Ms. Shovana Bhartia (of M/S Hindustan Times Group),
Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg (of M/s Facebook), Shri Mukesh Ambani (of M/s Reliance Group),
Shri Rahul Gandhi (Member of Parliament, Indian National Congress), Shri Mohan
Bhagwat (Chief of RSS), Mrs. Sudha Murthy (wife of Shri Narayan Murthy, Ex CEO
of M/s Infosys), Shri Arvind Kejriwal (Chief Minister of Delhi), Mr. Elon Musk
(of M/S Tesla) & their entire associates if in case if I can’t produce
children in future.
They also tortured my eyes ruthlessly. Because
of that, I am losing my eyesight very rapidly. There is
every possibility that I may become a blind man very shortly. I want one more
written assurance from President of India that Republic of India will arrest,
punish and hang Dr.Prannoy Roy (of M/s NDTV Ltd.), Mrs.Radhika Roy (of
M/s NDTV Ltd), Shri Jayanta Baruah (of M/s Axomiya Pratidin Group), Shri Gaurav
Gogoi (Member of Parliament, Indian National Congress), Md.Shahrukh Khan (Film
Actor, Mumbai), Md.Salman Khan (Film Actor, Mumbai), Baba Ramdev (of M/S
Patanjali Group), Shri Vineet Jain (of M/S Times of India Group), Shri Arun
Poorie (of M/S India Today Group), Ms.Shovana Bhartia (of M/S Hindustan Times
Group), Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg (of M/S Facebook), Shri Mukesh Ambani (of M/s
Reliance Group), Shri Rahul Gandhi (Member of Parliament, Indian National
Congress), Shri Mohan Bhagwat (Chief of RSS), Mrs. Sudha Murthy (wife of Sri
Narayan Murthy, Ex CEO of M/s Infosys), Shri Arvind Kejriwal (Chief Minister of
Delhi), Mr. Elon Musk (of M/S Tesla) and their entire associates if in
case if I become a blind man due to loss of eyesight in this life time.
I
sent my first petition to Prime Minister of India in 2006. Since then I sent
many petitions to Prime Minister of India, President of India and to Mrs.Sonia
Gandhi. I also sent 19nos of Petitions to Chief Justice of India, 8 nos of
Petitions to Chairman of National Human Rights Commission and 13nos of
Petitions to International community till date. I also sent total 69nos of Bills
till date. I sent a copy of my each bill to Prime Minister of India/ President
of India, Chief Justice of India, Chairman of National Human Rights Commission
and to International community. I also lodged a police complaint at Okhla
Police Station in Delhi in 2014. I uploaded all my petitions from 2006 to 2009
into my blog in MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/tutuborah
Out of frustration I deleted that blog in 2010. I
am enclosing herewith copies of those petitions. I uploaded all my
petitions and my bills from 2011 to till date along with replies received from
PMO, MHA, MIB, NHRC, Delhi Police and Supreme Court into my this blog: www.moinakon.blogspot.com
This is a grave crime against humanity. Also Gangstalking itself
is a heinous crime. I can’t tolerate it anymore. I can’t suffer for other
people’s benefits and I can’t live in this illegal, inhuman and barbaric
confinement anymore. I want freedom. I want freedom of my family members those
who are captive along with me. I want my dues of Rs.5,00,000Crores. I’ll not
accept anything less than Rs.5,00,000Crores. I also must get above three
written assurances from President of India. If I won’t get Rs.5,00,000 Crores
and above three written assurances from President of India, Dr.Prannoy Roy (of M/s NDTV Ltd), Mrs.Radhika Roy (of
M/s NDTV Ltd.), Shri Jayanta Baruah (of M/s Axomiya Pratidin Group), Shri
Gaurav Gogoi ( of Indian National Congress), Md.Shahrukh Khan (Film
Actor, Mumbai), Md.SalmanKhan (Film Actor, Mumbai), Baba Ramdev (of M/s
Patanjali Group), Shri Vineet Jain (of M/s Times of India Group), Shri Arun
Poorie (of M/s IndiaToday Group), Ms.Shovana Bhartia (of M/s HindustanTimes Group),
Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg ( of M/s Facebook), Shri Mukesh Ambani (of M/s Reliance
Group), Shri Rahul Gandhi (of Indian National Congress), Shri Mohan Bhagwat
(Chief of RSS), Mrs. Sudha Murthy (wife of Shri Narayan Murthy, Ex-CEO of
M/s Infosys), Shri Arvind
Kejriwal (Chief Minister of Delhi), Mr. Elon Musk (of M/S Tesla) and
their entire associates should get capital punishment and their heads should
be preserved in national museum to show the world what kind of criminal &
maniac they are and what they have done to my life since February, 2005
I also want minimum 20years of rigorous jail
term to those who murdered my father late Krishna Borah and minimum 12years of
rigorous jail term to those who damaged the left leg of my elder brother Shri
Rajesh Borah.
Therefore please
register following cases:
a.
Register following
cases against Dr.Prannnoy Roy (of M/s NDTV
Ltd.), Mrs.Radhika Roy (of M/s NDTV Ltd), Shri Jayanta Baruah (of M/s Axomiya
Pratidin Group), Shri Gaurav Gogoi (Member of Parliament, Indian National
Congress), Md.Shahrukh Khan (Film Actor, Mumbai), Md.Salman Khan (Film Actor,
Mumbai), Baba Ramdev (of M/S Patanjali Group), Shri Vineet Jain (of M/S Times
of India Group), Shri Arun Poorie (of M/S India Today Group), Ms.Shovana
Bhartia (of M/S Hindustan Times Group), Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg (of M/S Facebook),
Shri Mukesh Ambani (of M/s Reliance Group), Shri Rahul Gandhi (Member of
Parliament, Indian National Congress), Shri Mohan Bhagwat (Chief of RSS), Mrs.
Sudha Murthy (wife of Shri Narayan Murthy, Ex CEO of M/s Infosys), Shri Arvind
Kejriwal (Chief Minister of Delhi), Mr. Elon Musk (of M/S Tesla) and their
entire associates:
1.
For
non payment of my dues of Rs.5,00,000Crores to me yet.,
2.
For
illegally keeping me & my above family members as captive,
3.
For harassing/
torturing me under this captive situation in last 16years,
4.
For
attempting to murder me several times under this captive situation.
Please ensure they all get capital
punishment if I won’t get Rs.5,00,000Crores
and above three written assurances from President of India.
b. Since entire main
stream media directly involved in this heinous crime. Please registrar similar
cases against entire mainstream media of India.
c. Please register
similar cases against all other gang stalkers.
d. Please register
cases against all those people for murdering my father Late Krishna Borah and
for permanently damaging the left leg of my elder brother Shri Rajesh Borah.
Also please recommend
to The President of India to issue above three written assurances to me.
Thankning You,
Yours Truly,
(Tapan Borah)
C/o Late Krishna
Borah,
NH-15, Narayanpur
(near SBI branch),
Ward No.3,
District: Lakhimpur
(Assam),
India.
PIN:784164.
Mobile phone:
+91-9706450021
Whatsapp:+91-6001515245.
Blog: www.moinakon.blogspot.com
Email:
tborah1967@gmail.com
Enclo:
1.
My Petition to The
President of India dated 25.06.2021
2.
My 69th
bill.
3. MHA’s Letter to MIB
(24013/3/2021-CSRIII dated 07.05.2021)
4. Under Secretary of Govt
of Assam’s letter to DC, Lakhimpur (letter No.HMA.19011/54/2020-pol-(A)(ecf
142843)/74dated 09.04.2021).
5. PMO’s letter to me
(letter No.RTI/2552/2021-PMR dated 06.04.2021)
6. PMO’s letter to me
(letter No.RTI/1987/2021-PMR dated 26.03.2021)
7. PMO’s letter to me
(letter No.RTI/1994/2021-PMR dated 26.03.2021)
8. PMO’s letter to me
(letter No.RTI/708/2021-PMR dated 31.03.2021)
9. MIB’s letter to me
(Letter No.I-11011/71/2021-CPGRAM/EW dated 15.03.2021)
10. PMO’s letter to me
(letter No.RTI/708/2021-PMR dated 03.03.2021)
11. President’s
Secretariat’s letter to me (letter No.1260/RTI/02/20-21 dated 24.02.2021)
12. President’s
Secretariat’s Letter to PMO (Letter No.P1/E/0701210193 dated 19.02.2021)
13. MIB’s letter to me
(Letter No.I-11011/71/2021-CPGRAM/EW dated 15.02.2021)
14. President’s Secretariat
letter to me (Letter No.1088/RTI/01/20-21 )
15. President’s Secretariat
letter to MIB (Letter No.P1/E/0701210193 dated 07.01.2021)
16. President’s Secretariat
letter to MIB (Letter No.P1/E/0701210269 dated 07.01.2021)
17. President’s Secretariat
letter to MIB (Letter No.P1/E/0701210098 dated 07.01.2021)
18. President’s Secretariat
letter to MIB (Letter No.P1/E/0701210196 dated 07.01.2021)
19. PMO’s letter to me (Letter
No.RTI/7269/2020-PMR dated 28.12.2020).
20. PMO’s letter to me
(Letter No.RTI/7269/2020-PMR dated 11.11.2020).
21. MHA’s Letter to Economic
Adviser (PG), Department of Financial Services, MOF (letter
No.20011/01/2018-CoordII, dated NIL,2018).
22. MHA’s Letter to Economic
Adviser , Department of Financial Services, MOF (letter
No.20011/3/2014-CoordII, dated 09.01.2015).
23. Delhi Police Letter to
me (Letter No.584/AC-III/HAC/SED dated 12.02.2015)
24. MHA’s Letter to Chief
Secretary of Assam ( Letter No.20011/1/2013-Coord.II, dated 23.5.2013)
25. NHRC’s letter to me
(Case No.86/3/24/2013 dated: 08/04/2013)
26. MHA’s letter to me
(Letter No.15011/16/2013-HR-I/II dated 26.03.2012.)
27. MHA’ Letter to NHRC
(Letter No.15011/16/2013-HR-II dated 09.01.2013)
28. MHA’s Letter to MHA (HR)
(Letter No.20011/1/2012-Coord II dated 31.12.2012)
29. PMO’s Letter to MIB
(Letter No.13/3/2012-PMP3/461604DATED 19.12.2012)
30. MIB’S LETTER TO MHA
(LETTER NO.3105/182/2011-BCIIIDATED11.12.2012)
31. PMO’S LETTER TO MIB
(LETTER NO.13/3/2012-PMP/442527 DATED 15.10.2012)
32. PMO’S LETTER TO MIB
(LETTER NO.13/3/2012-PMP3/414146 DATED 26.07.2012)
33. MIB’S LETTER TO ME
(AGAINST RTI) (LETTER NO.1/509/2008-IFC DATED 18.12.2008)
34. PMO’S LETTER TO ME
(AGAINST RTI) (LETTER NO.RTI/2027/2008-PMR DATED 17.11.2008)
35. PMO’S LETTER TO ME
(AGAINST RTI) (LETTER No.rti/1931/2008-pmr dated 06.11.2008)
36. MHA’s letter to me
(against RTI) (Letter No.II/20034/88/2007-IS-II DATED 19.06.2007)
37. MIB’s letter
to me (against RTI) (letter No.69/IFC/2007 dated 04.04.2007)
38. PMO’s Letter to me
(Letter No.04/3/2006-PMP-4/455990 dated 21.12.2006)
39. All my petitions from
2006 to 2009.
Copy to: 1.DGP, Assam- for favor of kind information and
necessary action at your end.
2.President
of India------do---------
3. Chief
Justice of India------do------
4.
Chairman, NHRC----------do--------






No comments:
Post a Comment