Friday, August 27, 2021

RTI to Supreme Court of India dated 30.08.2021

 

Date:30.08.2021

To,

The Central Public Information officer,

Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg,

New Delhi.

 

Sub: Information sought under RTI Act, 2005.

Ref:  1. My 20th petition to The Chief Justice of India dated 14.07.2021.

 

Dear Sir,

I already sent my 20th petition to The Chief Justice of India dated 14.07.2021 (copy enclosed) through speed post. Recently, I also sent copy of my 69th bill dated 01.06.2021, my  petition to The President of India dated 25.06.2021, my 9th petition to Chairman of National Human Rights Commission dated 13.07.2021 and my 14th petition to UN & International Community dated 16.07.2021 to the Chief Justice of India  through speed post.

Now, I want to know what action Supreme Court of India has taken on my 20th Petition to the Chief Justice of India dated 14.07.2021? I also want a copy of Supreme Court of India’s order on my above 20th Petition to Chief Justice of India dated 14.07.2021?

I want above information under RTI Act, 2005.

Information I sought are of vital public importance, my dues of Rs.5,00,000 Crores (70 billions US dollars) and my freedom from this illegal & barbaric confinement along with three written assurances from President of India. Information I sought are not only crucial to me, but crucial to entire world also. Information I sought are of vital public importance which shows the transparency & accountability in the functioning of Supreme Court of India and practice of Standard Operating Procedures while such requests are made by the public at large.

Therefore, please send complete and accurate information to me within 30 days.

I am enclosing herewith an IPO of Rs.10/= (IPO number: 52F 095483).

Enclosed: 1. Copy of my petition to The Chief Justice of India dated 14.07.2021.

                 2. IPO of Rs.10/= (IPO number: 52F 095483)

Thanking you,

Yours Truly,

 

(Tapan Borah)

c/oLate Krishna Borah,

NH-15, NarayanPur (Near SBI Branch),

Ward No.3, P.O. Dikrong,

Dist:LakhimPur, State:Assam,India.

PIN:784164.

EmailId:tborah1967@gmail.com

Telegram Number:+91- 9706450021

Whatsapp Number: +91-600151524

My Blogwww.moinakon.blogspot.com

Instagram:  tapanborah67

ShareChat: tutub1967

KOO: tapan67

My Facebook: www.facebook.com/tutuborah (On 24.02.2019, Facebook illegally disabled this a/c. Right now I don’t have this Facebook account)

My Twitter: www.twitter.com/tutu1967  ( On 31.10.2020, Twitter illegally suspended this account)

Justice for Tapan Borah: www.facebook.com/TAPANBORAH123 ( On 24.02.2019, Facebook illegally disabled this page. Right now I don’t have this Facebook account)

Linkedinwww.linkedin.com/in/tutuborah ( on 15.2.2020, Linkedin illegally restricted this account)

GAB: www.gab.com/tutu67 ( They are not allowing me to access this account since 07.11.2020)

Copy To: 1. Chief Justice of India-For favor of Kind information & necessary action at your end

                2. Chief Information Commissioner--------do---------------------------------------






 

 

 

 

 

            

 

No comments:

Post a Comment