Thursday, December 23, 2021

Another day of torture- I can't tolerate such barbaric torture anymore. Right now I must get freedom and my dues of Rs.67LacCrores (US $1trillion) along with three written assurances from President of India

 Again they are torturing me for some time now. I can't tolerate such barbaric torture anymore. I want freedom and my dues of Rs.67,00,000Crores (US$1trillion) along with three written assurances from President of India. Who are they to torture me in such a manner? They must have to stop torturing me right now. Also right now they must have to set me and my family members free from this illegal and barbaric confinement with my dues Rs.67,00,000Crores along with three written assurances from President of India. Otherwise Dr.Prannoy Roy, Mrs.Radhika Roy and their entire associates must be hanged and their heads must be preserved in national museum to show the world what kind of criminal and maniac they are and what they have done to my life since February, 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment