Saturday, February 19, 2022

All those Muslims also must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores (US$1trillion) & 3written assurances from the President of India

 When I sent petitions to Government, #muslims too took benefits out of my huge sufferings. Earlier (after 2009), they took many benefits out of my huge sufferings. One more example I can write here: Sometimes back Government of USA signed exit agreement with Taliban instead of Sovereign Government of Afghanistan of that time. Then Government of Afghanistan was recognised by entire world even by Pakistan also. After that who forced Government of USA to sign exit agreement with Taliban? That means #EkPhoolandherchaarmali this time gave benefits to Taliban. Earlier also Ek Phool and her chaar mali looted US$150billions from USA to give Iran. I repeatedly shouting for long time nobody (except me) should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. After that why they gave benefits to muslims at the cost of my huge sufferings?  #Muslims also should not get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. All those #Muslims who took money and Various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India. 

It is already 17years now. Nowhere in this world a human being is tortured like me in last 5000years of world history. This is a grave #CrimeAgainstHumanity. Also #Gangstalking itself is a heinous crime. I can't tolerate it anymore. Mera #mamla Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances ka hai. Rs.71,00,000Crores (US$1trillion) and three written assurances mil janese #chup rohoonga. Otherwise kisiko churunga nahi.

I am now surviving on little money I saved during my working days. Within this month, I'll be without any money left to survive. Really I am in deep financial crisis. So I want right now Rs.71,00,000Crores (US$1trillion) and three written assurances from President of India. 

Right now, I want freedom and US$1trillion along with three written assurances from President of India. And I must get Rs.71,00,000Crores (US$1trillion) in the form of Demand Draft payable at North Lakhimpur, Assam, India.

No comments:

Post a Comment