Thursday, April 07, 2022

It is already 17years now. Right now I want freedom and Rs.71LacCrores (US$1trillion) alongwith 3written assurances from the President of India

 It is already 17years now. Nowhere in this world a human being is tortured like me in last 5000years of world history. This is a grave #CrimesAgainstHumanity . Also #Gangstalking itself is a heinous crime. I can't tolerate it anymore. I want freedom and my dues of Rs.71LacCrores along with three written assurances from President of India. No individual (except me)/ Political Party/ Government/ Organisation/ Corporate/ Community/ Profession/ Religion/ Gender/ Caste/ Tribe/ Race/ Firm/ Place should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. None of my relatives, friends and family members (except me) should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. Nobody from this world (except me) should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. Only I must get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India. If I won't get Rs.67,00,000 Crores (US$1trillion) and three written assurances from President of India, Dr.Pronoy Roy (of M/s NDTV Ltd), Mrs.Radhika Roy (of M/s NDTV Ltd.), Shri Jayanta Baruah (of M/s Axomiya Pratidin Group),, Shri Gaurav Gogoi ( of Indian National  Congress), Md.Shahrukh Khan (Film Actor, Mumbai), Md.SalmanKhan (Film Actor, Mumbai), Baba Ramdev (of M/s Patanjali Group), Shri Vineet Jain (of M/s Times of India Group), Shri Arun Poorie (of M/s IndiaToday Group), Ms.Shovana Bhartia (of M/s HindustanTimes Group), Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg ( of M/s Facebook), Shri Mukesh Ambani (of M/s Reliance Group), Shri Rahul Gandhi (of Indian National Congress), Shri Mohan Bhagwat (Chief of RSS), Mrs. Sudha Murthy (wife of Shri Narayan Murthy, Ex-CEO of M/s Infosys), Shri Arvind Kejriwal (Chief Minister of Delhi), Mr. Elon Musk (of M/S Tesla), Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav (Ex Chief Minister of Bihar), Shri Nitish Kumar (Chief Minister of Bihar), Shri Akhilesh Yadav (Ex Chief Minister of UP), Kumari Mayawati (Ex Chief Minister of UP), Mrs. Brinda Karat (of CPM), Kumari Mamata Banerjee (Chief Minister of West Bengal), Shri Naveen Patnaik (Chief Minister of Orissa), Yogi Aditya Nath (Chief Minister of UP), Md.Asaduddin Owaisi (of AIMIM), Mr. Bill Gates (of Microsoft), Md.Naseeruddin Shah (Film Actor, Mumbai)  and their entire associates  must be hanged and their heads must be preserved in national museum to show the world what kind of criminal & maniac they are and what they have done to my life since February, 2005.

Entire main stream media of India directly involved in this heinous crime. Entire main stream media of India must be shutdown with immediate effect if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India. They should be allowed to operate again only after I get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India.

All those cunning, dishonest, haramkhoor and Namak Haram Politicians and others who took money and Various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another also must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India.

All these years all those Judges of Supreme Court of India and various other courts in India secretly obeying me like little kids-as if I am their real 'Father'. After that the manner in which Supreme Court ignored my all those petitions and bills should be a matter of big concern for  entire world. This time Supreme Court must obey every single word of my 20th Petition to Chief Justice of India dated 14.07.2021- whole world is watching Supreme Court of India.


When I sent bills to Dr.Pranoy Roy, Mrs.Radhika Roy and their gangs, this haramkhoor Narendra Modi (aka Chowdhury Feku Pratap Singh) and Government took benefits by performing monkey dance in front of those naughty girls of main stream media.


And when I sent petitions to Feku and Government, all those haramkhoors like Rahul Gandhi (Chowdhury Papu Mohan Singh), Arvind Kejriwal (Chowdhury Laafru Prasad Singh) and others (including Muslims) took benefits by performing monkey dance in front of those naughty girls of main stream media.


So, I changed the track. Now I am demanding capital punishment of all if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India. Now nobody (except me) can take benefits out of my huge sufferings. No chance of any more monkey dance.


Now all concerned have to apply their mind to find a solution. Only amicable solution is that I must get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India.


If I won't get Rs.71LacCrores (US$1trillion) and  three  written  assurances  from  President  of  India, UN and World leaders must enforce severe economic and diplomatic sanctions against Republic of India. They should lift those sanctions against  Republic  of  India  only  after I get freedom & my dues of  Rs.71,00,000Crores (US$1trillion) along with three written assurances from President of India.


After Nuremburg, in Regards to the Horrors of Nazi Germany, Humanity was Promised " Never Again ".  This is a grave crime against humanity. World Community must have to keep that Promise.   

   I am now surviving on little money I saved during my working days. Within this month, I'll be without any money left to survive. Really I am in deep financial crisis. So I want right now  Rs.71,00,000Crores (US$1trillion) and three written assurances from President of India. 

Right now, I want freedom and  US$1trillion along with three written assurances from President of India.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Kl7_tP0qAl4GaEid4N3oYf7YNUYbY-pI

No comments:

Post a Comment