Thursday, April 07, 2022

This notorious gang of Ek Phool and Her Chaar Mali must be hanged in India Gate in full public view if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores (US$1trillion) and three written assurances from the President of India

 This notorious gang of Ek phool (Shovana Bhartia- popularly known as Kumari Phulomai Birla) and her chaar mali (Dr.Prannoy Roy- Popularly known as Kumar Psycho Roy, Shri Jayanta Baruah- Popularly known as Kumar Gela Baruah, Shri Vineet Jain- popularly known as Kumar Madanchoor Jain and Shri Arun Poorie- Popularly known as Kumar Behooda Poorie) is nothing but a gang of Lootera and murderer. Phool ki koti (Barpetia pyar se gaar ko koti boolta hai. Barpetia koti maarne me ustaad hai. Even hati bhi Barpeta ghoosne se darta hai. Barpeta me hati kabhi galti se tail hilata nahi. After 2005, pura dunia ka media Barpetia ho giya.) Kafi hot hai. GD Birla ka poutri hai, thoora koti mei glamour bhi hai. Phool ka koti dekhne se- even marne wala Budha Goru khara ho jata hai. Phool jab koti hilata hai, Papu, Feku, Laafru and others ka boolti bandh ho jata hai. Sara dunia hil jata hai. And then her chaar kameena, guru gosai nahi malne wala mali pura loot  mar deta hai. Kabhi #Gujarat model, Kabhi #Bihar model, Kabhi #Assam model, Kabhi #Delhi model, Kabhi health care, Kabhi Education, Kabhi nuclear deal, Kabhi anti corruption, Kabhi anti terrorism, Kabhi Climate Action (How much trillion dollar?), Kabhi Muslim, Kabhi Iran (US$150billions), Kabhi Taliban, Kabhi BJP/ RSS, Kabhi Congress, Kabhi Others, Kabhi RW, Kabhi LW, Kabhi Infrastructure, Kabhi Defence, Kabhi Supreme national interest, Kabhi women, Kabhi Hijra, Kabhi Gun Violence, Kabhi General Caste, Kabhi OBC, Kabhi Schedule Caste, Kabhi Schedule Tribes, Kabhi Rich, Kabhi Middle Class, Kabhi Poor, Bollywood, Supreme Court, Parliament etc. Inspite of having chaar malis in her bed, every other day she used to shout either at Jantar Mantar or at some other place of this world, ' Yeh vagina maange more.' Aajkal duniya mei kooi 

Hanuman chalisa paath nahi karta hai. Sab phool ki koti ka chalisa paath karta hai. Assamese chalisa paath nahi karta hai. Assamese ka lootne ka style alag hai, ' O' Phool, Phoolmai- tumar koti ki kooi tulona nai.' All these at the cost of my huge sufferings, at the cost of life of my Late Father Krishna Borah, at the cost of left leg of my elder brother, at the cost of life and career of my young bhatija.Mera #mamla Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances ka hai. I'll not accept anything less than Rs.71LacCrores. Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances mil janese #chup rohoonga. Otherwise kisiko churunga nahi. Otherwise This gang of Ek phool and her chaar mali must be hanged in India Gate in full public view.

Entire #mainstreammedia  directly involved in this heinous crime. Entire main stream media must be shutdown with immediate effect. They should be allowed to operate again only after I get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India. Nobody from this world (except me) should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. No Individual (except me)/ Government/ Political Party/ Organization/ Profession/ Community/ Corporate/ Religion/ Place/ Caste/ Tribe/ Race/ Gender/ Firm should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. None of my relatives, friends and family members (except me) should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. Nobody is honest in India - except me. Nobody from India (except me) should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. Nobody from Assam (except me) should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. Only I must get Rs.71LacCrores (US$1trillion) and three written assurances from President of India.

All those cunning, dishonest, haramkhoor and Namak Haram Politicians and others who took money and Various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another must get #capitalpunishment if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India.

All those #Muslims who took money and Various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India.

All these years all those Judges of #SupremeCourtofIndia and various other courts in India secretly obeying me like little kids-as if I am their real father. After that the manner in which Supreme Court ignored my all those petitions and bills should be a matter of serious concern for entire world. This time Supreme Court of India must obey every single word of my  Petition to President of India dated 16.02.2022 (Copy of which I sent to Chief Justice of India also- whole world is watching Supreme Court of India.

Since 2005, Republic of India has been taking many exceptional benefits out of my huge sufferings. But at the same time failed to set me and my family members free from this illegal and barbaric confinement with my dues of Rs.71LacCrores along with three written assurances from President of India inspite of my repeated plea since 2006. If I won't get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India, #UN and #Internationalcommunity must enforce severe economic and diplomatic sanctions against Republic of India. UN and International Community should lift those sanctions against Republic of India only after I get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India.

Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances mil janese sab thik hai, otherwise sab lootera and murderer hai. 

It is already 17years now. Nowhere in this world a human being is tortured like me in last 5000years of world history. This is a grave #CrimeAgainstHumanity. Also #Gangstalking itself is a heinous crime. I can't tolerate it anymore.

I am now surviving on little money I saved during my working days. Within this month, I'll be without any money left to survive. Really I am in deep financial crisis. So I want right now my dues of Rs.71,00,000Crores (US$1trillion) and three written assurances from President of India. 

Right now, I want freedom and my dues of US$1trillion along with three written assurances from President of India. And I must get US$1trillion in the form of Demand Draft payable at North Lakhimpur, Assam, India.

#ekphoolandhercharmali

No comments:

Post a Comment