Wednesday, November 02, 2022

RIGHT NOW I WANT FREEDOM & RS.71LACCRORES (US$1TRILLION) ALONGWITH 3WRITTEN ASSURANCES FROM THE PRESIDENT OF INDIA

 Mera  mamla Rs.71,00,000Crores (US$1trillion) & 3written assurances ka hai. Rs.71,00,000Crores & 3written assurances mil janese chup rohoonga. Otherwise kisiko churunga nahi. If I won't get Rs.71,00,000 Crores  & 3written assurances from President of India, Dr.Prannoy Roy (of M/s NDTV Ltd), Mrs.Radhika Roy (of M/s NDTV Ltd.), Shri Jayanta Baruah (of M/s Axomiya Pratidin Group),, Shri Gaurav Gogoi ( of Indian National  Congress), Md.Shahrukh Khan (Film Actor, Mumbai), Md.SalmanKhan (Film Actor, Mumbai), Baba Ramdev (of M/s Patanjali Group), Shri Vineet Jain (of M/s Times of India Group), Shri Arun Poorie (of M/s IndiaToday Group), Ms.Shovana Bhartia (of M/s HindustanTimes Group), Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg ( of M/s Facebook), Shri Mukesh Ambani (of M/s Reliance Group), Shri Rahul Gandhi (of Indian National Congress), Shri Mohan Bhagwat (Chief of RSS), Mrs. Sudha Murthy (wife of Shri Narayan Murthy, Ex-CEO of M/s Infosys), Shri Arvind Kejriwal (Chief Minister of Delhi), Mr. Elon Musk (of M/S Tesla), Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav (Ex Chief Minister of Bihar), Shri Nitish Kumar (Chief Minister of Bihar), Shri Akhilesh Yadav (Ex Chief Minister of UP), Kumari Mayawati (Ex Chief Minister of UP), Mrs. Brinda Karat (of CPM), Kumari Mamata Banerjee (Chief Minister of West Bengal), Shri Naveen Patnaik (Chief Minister of Orissa), Yogi Aditya Nath (Chief Minister of UP), Md.Asaduddin Owaisi (of AIMIM), Mr. Bill Gates (of Microsoft), Md.Naseeruddin Shah (Film Actor, Mumbai), Mrs.Sonia Gandhi ( of Indian National Congress), Shri P Chidambaram (of Indian National Congress), Md.Salman Khurshid (of Indian National Congress), Md.Hamid Ansari ( Ex Vice President of India), Md.Amir Khan (Film Actor, Mumbai), Md.Saif Ali Khan (Film Actor, Mumbai), Mr.Ratan Tata (of M/S TATA Group), Shri Gautam Adani (of M/S Adani Group), Shri M K Stalin (Chief Minister of Tamilnadu), Shri Anil Agarwal (of M/s Vedanata Group), Shri Anil Ambani (A Businessman from India), Mr. George Soros (A Businessman from USA), Md. Azim Premji (of M/s Wipro Group), Shri Amitabh Bachchan (Film Actor, Mumbai), Md. Badruddin Azmal (of AIUDF) & their entire associates  must be hanged & their heads must be preserved in national museum to show the world what kind of criminal & maniac they are & what they have done to my life since February, 2005. Right now, I want freedom & my dues of Rs.71 Lac Crores (US$1trillion) along with three W.A. from President of India. 




I am in a terrible situation. My life is in great danger. IN THE MONTH OF FEB’2005, DR. PRANNOY ROY & MRS.RADHIKA ROY OF M/S NDTV LTD,  New Delhi, inserted an unknown dangerous technology in to my body without my knowledge & consent thus made me captive in complete violation of Universal Declaration of Human Rights & in complete violation of all prevailing law of India & then gave access of every single second of my life to facilitate all kinds of people to make money & to take benefits such as political, economic & benefits from judiciary. Also to use my life under this captive situation for various national/ international purposes & for supreme national interest etc. One more motive of this illegal, inhuman & barbaric confinement is to hack EVM m/c to win elections. In fact, in India EVM m/c are hacked in all elections since 2006. They are making money & taking above benefits illegally, inhumanly, without my knowledge & consent  & at the cost of my huge sufferings & at the cost of my right, life and dignity . That is why I charged Rs.15 crores/ hour. I want at least Rs.71,00,000 Crores (US$1trillion). I’ll not accept anything less than Rs.71,00,000 crores. I also must get three W.A. from President of India.




Dr.Prannoy Roy, Mrs.Radhika Roy, Sri Jayanta Baruah, Shri Gaurav Gogoi, Md.Shahrukh Khan, Md.Salman Khan, Baba Ramdev, Shri Vineet Jain , Shri Arun Poorie ,Ms. Shovana Bhartia , Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg , Shri Mukesh Ambani , Shri Rahul Gandhi, Shri Mohan Bhagwat, Mrs. Sudha Murthy , Shri Arvind Kejriwal, Mr. Elon Musk,Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav, Shri Nitish Kumar, Shri Akhilesh Yadav, Kumari Mayawati , Mrs. Brinda Karat , Kumari Mamata Banerjee, Shri Naveen Patnaik , Yogi Aditya Nath , Md.Asaduddin Owaisi , Mr. Bill Gates, Md.Naseeruddin Shah, Mrs.Sonia Gandhi, Shri P Chidambaram, Md.Salman Khurshid, Md.Hamid Ansari, Md.Amir Khan , Md.Saif Ali Khan, Mr.Ratan Tata , Shri Gautam Adani, Shri M K Stalin , Shri Anil Agarwal , Shri Anil Ambani, Mr. George Soros , Md. Azim Premji, Shri Amitabh Bachchan, Md.Badruddin Azmal &   and their entire associates made more than 1 Lac clones out of me. They also applied DEW (#DirectedEnergyWeapons), RNM (#RemoteNeuralManipulation), dangerous AI and weapon grade spyware on me. In last 17years they tortured each & every organ of my body including my brain, liver, heart, kidney, penis, bones, eyes etc. Nowhere in this world a human being is tortured like me in last 5000years of world history. In 2009, one day they removed my heart & then hanged it from my neck. After that my heart was swinging like a pendulum for next 45days. Another day in 2009 they took my brain out & then burned it. My brain was their worst victim. They inserted layers of layer electronic devices into my brain. They removed one such layer of electronic devices from my brain when parliament passed Lokpal Bill. They removed another such layer of electronic devices from my brain when Mr.Barack Obama visited India in 2015. They also damaged my private part (including my testicles) by inserting hot iron rod into thin capillaries of my private part in 2012 & 2013. They also tried to murder me several times including one that 10days long bloodbath in 2009. In 2009, at Indore, I did Full body CT scan & MRI scan of my brain. That Full body CT scan revealed that almost all my bones more particularly my spinal cord got decayed & degenerated. That was in February, 2009. After that I have not done any Full body CT scan. One can easily imagine conditions of my bones right now. They also kept Some of my family members as captive along with me. They kept my elder brother- Shri Rajesh Borah, My younger brother- Shri Biraj Borah, My sister-in-law- Mrs.Anima Kakati Borah, My bhatija- shri Hritik Raj Borah, My bhatiji -Miss Himangi Borah & My another bhatiji- Miss Munmi Borah as  captive . My father (Late Krishna Borah) was also their captive. They brutally tortured and murdered him on 2nd june, 2013. In 2008, they damaged the left leg of my elder brother Sri Rajesh Borah permanently. 




I may die because of cancer (due to prolong exposure to electromagnetic radiation), I may die because of failure of critical organs (such as heart, liver, kidney, brain etc. due to constant torture since February,2005) , I may die because of some deadly disease (as they inserted needle & injected some liquids, probably virus of some deadly disease from time to time in to my body) & I may die due to unknown bone related disease ( due to this constant heat applied on me). I should live at least 70 years. I want a written assurance from President of India that Republic of India will arrest, punish and hang Dr.Prannoy Roy, Mrs.Radhika Roy, Shri Jayanta Baruah , Shri Gaurav Gogoi, Md.Shahrukh Khan, Md.Salman Khan, Baba Ramdev, Shri Vineet Jain , Shri Arun Poorie ,Ms. Shovana Bhartia , Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg, Shri Mukesh Ambani , Shri Rahul Gandhi , Shri Mohan Bhagwat , Mrs. Sudha Murthy, Shri Arvind Kejriwal , Mr. Elon Musk , Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav , Shri Nitish Kumar , Shri Akhilesh Yadav, Kumari Mayawati , Mrs. Brinda Karat , Kumari Mamata Banerjee, Shri Naveen Patnaik, Yogi Aditya Nath , Md.Asaduddin Owaisi , Mr. Bill Gates , Md.Naseeruddin Shah,Mrs.Sonia Gandhi, Shri P Chidambaram, Md.Salman Khurshid , Md.Hamid Ansari, Md.Amir Khan, Md.Saif Ali Khan , Mr.Ratan Tata , Shri Gautam Adani , Shri M K Stalin , Shri Anil Agarwal , Shri Anil Ambani , Mr. George Soros, Md. Azim Premji, Shri Amitabh Bachchan, Md.Badruddin Azmal  & their entire associates if in case if I die before my age of 70 years.




They also damaged my private part (including my testicles) by inserting hot iron rod into thin capillaries of my private part in 2012 & 2013. Now I want another written assurance from President of India that Republic of India will arrest, punish and hang Dr.Prannoy Roy, Mrs.Radhika Roy, Shri Jayanta Baruah, Shri Gaurav Gogoi , Md.Shahrukh Khan , Md.Salman Khan , Baba Ramdev, Shri Vineet Jain , Shri Arun Poorie ,Ms. Shovana Bhartia , Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg , Shri Mukesh Ambani , Shri Rahul Gandhi , Shri Mohan Bhagwat , Mrs. Sudha Murthy , Shri Arvind Kejriwal , Mr. Elon Musk , Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav , Shri Nitish Kumar , Shri Akhilesh Yadav, Kumari Mayawati , Mrs. Brinda Karat , Kumari Mamata Banerjee , Shri Naveen Patnaik , Yogi Aditya Nath , Md.Asaduddin Owaisi , Mr. Bill Gates , Md.Naseeruddin Shah , Mrs.Sonia Gandhi, Shri P Chidambaram , Md.Salman Khurshid , Md.Hamid Ansari , Md.Amir Khan , Md.Saif Ali Khan , Mr.Ratan Tata , Shri Gautam Adani , Shri M K Stalin , Shri Anil Agarwal , Shri Anil Ambani , Mr. George Soros, Md.Azim Premji, Shri Amitabh Bachchan, Md.Badruddin Azmal & their entire associates if in case if I can’t produce children in future.




They also tortured my eyes ruthlessly. Because of that, I am  losing my eyesight very rapidly. There is every possibility that I may become a blind man very shortly. I want one more written assurance from President of India that Republic of India will arrest, punish & hang Dr.Prannoy Roy , Mrs.Radhika Roy , Shri Jayanta Baruah , Shri Gaurav Gogoi , Md.Shahrukh Khan , Md.Salman Khan , Baba Ramdev, Shri Vineet Jain , Shri Arun Poorie , Ms.Shovana Bhartia , Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg , Shri Mukesh Ambani , Shri Rahul Gandhi, Shri Mohan Bhagwat , Mrs. Sudha Murthy , Shri Arvind Kejriwal , Mr. Elon Musk ,Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav , Shri Nitish Kumar , Shri Akhilesh Yadav , Kumari Mayawati , Mrs. Brinda Karat , Kumari Mamata Banerjee , Shri Naveen Patnaik , Yogi Aditya Nath , Md.Asaduddin Owaisi , Mr. Bill Gates , Md.Naseeruddin Shah , Mrs.Sonia Gandhi , Shri P Chidambaram , Md.Salman Khurshid , Md.Hamid Ansari , Md.Amir Khan , Md.Saif Ali Khan , Mr.Ratan Tata, Shri Gautam Adani , Shri M K Stalin , Shri Anil Agarwal , Shri Anil Ambani , Mr. George Soros , Md. Azim Premji, Shri Amitabh Bachchan, Md.Badruddin Azmal & their entire associates if in case if I become a blind man due to loss of eyesight in this life time.




Mera mamla Rs.71,00,000Crores & above 3 W.A. ka hai. Rs.71,00,000Crores & above three W.A. mil janese chup rohoonga. Otherwise kisiko churunga nahi. If I won't get Rs.71,00,000 Crores (US$1trillion) and above 3W.A. from President of India, Dr.Prannoy Roy , Mrs.Radhika Roy , Shri Jayanta Baruah , Sri Gaurav Gogoi, Md.Shahrukh Khan , Md.SalmanKhan , Baba Ramdev , Shri Vineet Jain , Shri Arun Poorie , Ms.Shovana Bhartia , Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg , Shri Mukesh Ambani , Shri Rahul Gandhi , Shri Mohan Bhagwat , Mrs. Sudha Murthy , Shri Arvind Kejriwal , Mr. Elon Musk ,Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav , Shri Nitish Kumar , Shri Akhilesh Yadav , Kumari Mayawati , Mrs. Brinda Karat , Kumari Mamata Banerjee , Shri Naveen Patnaik , Yogi Aditya Nath , Md.Asaduddin Owaisi , Mr. Bill Gates , Md.Naseeruddin Shah  , Mrs.Sonia Gandhi , Shri P Chidambaram , Md.Salman Khurshid , Md.Hamid Ansari , Md.Amir Khan , Md.Saif Ali Khan , Mr.Ratan Tata , Shri Gautam Adani , Shri M K Stalin , Shri Anil Agarwal , Shri Anil Ambani , Mr. George Soros, Md. Azim Premji, Shri Amitabh Bachchan, Md.Badruddin Azmal & their entire associates  must be hanged & their heads must be preserved in national museum to show the world what kind of criminal & maniac they are & what they have done to my life since February, 2005.




I also fear of my life under this captive situation. In case of my death under this captive     situation,  Prime Minister of India must has to arrange to pay my dues of  Rs.71,00,000 Crores   to my two brothers (i.e, Shri Rajesh Borah & Shri Biraj Borah) and then Chief Justice of India must has to award capital punishment to Dr.Prannoy Roy, Mrs.Radhika Roy , Shri Jayanta Baruah , Shri Gaurav Gogoi, Md. Shahrukh Khan , Md. Salman Khan , Baba Ramdev, Shri Vineet Jain, Shri Arun Poorie , Ms.shovana Bhartia , Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg , Shri Mukesh Ambani , Shri Rahul Gandhi , Shri Mohan Bhagwat, Mrs.Sudha Murthy, Shri Arvind Kejriwal , Mr. Elon Musk, Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav , Shri Nitish Kumar , Shri Akhilesh Yadav , Kumari Mayawati , Mrs. Brinda Karat , Kumari Mamata Banerjee , Shri Naveen Patnaik , Yogi Aditya Nath , Md.Asaduddin Owaisi , Mr. Bill Gates , Md.Naseeruddin Shah  , Mrs.Sonia Gandhi , Shri P Chidambaram , Md.Salman Khurshid , Md.Hamid Ansari , Md.Amir Khan , Md.Saif Ali Khan , Mr.Ratan Tata , Shri Gautam Adani , Shri M K Stalin , Shri Anil Agarwal , Shri Anil Ambani , Mr. George Soros, Md. Azim Premji, Shri Amitabh Bachchan, Md.Badruddin Azmal  & their entire associates and to preserve their heads in national museum to show the world what kind of criminal and maniac they are and what they have done to my life since February,2005. I am also worried about my family members those who are captive. In case of death of any of my family members those who are captive,  Dr.Prannoy Roy, Mrs. Radhika Roy, Shri Jayanta Baruah , Shri Gaurav Gogoi, Md. Shahrukh Khan , Md. Salman Khan, Baba Ramdev, Shri Vineet Jain , Shri Arun Poorie, Ms.shovana Bhartia , Mr.Mark Zuckerbeg , Shri Mukesh Ambani, Shri Rahul Gandhi, Shri Mohan Bhagwat, Mrs.Sudha Murthy (wife of Shri Narayan Murthy, Shri Arvind Kejriwal , Mr. Elon Musk , Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav , Shri Nitish Kumar , Shri Akhilesh Yadav, Kumari Mayawati, Mrs. Brinda Karat, Kumari Mamata Banerjee , Shri Naveen Patnaik, Yogi Aditya Nath, Md.Asaduddin Owaisi , Mr. Bill Gates , Md.Naseeruddin Shah , Mrs.Sonia Gandhi , Shri P Chidambaram , Md.Salman Khurshid , Md.Hamid Ansari , Md.Amir Khan , Md.Saif Ali Khan , Mr.Ratan Tata , Shri Gautam Adani , Shri M K Stalin , Shri Anil Agarwal , Shri Anil Ambani , Mr. George Soros , Md. Azim Premji, Shri Amitabh Bachchan, Md.Badruddin Ajmal & their entire associates must be hanged and their heads must be preserved in national museum.I sent my first petition to Prime Minister of India in 2006. Since then I sent many petitions to Prime Minister of India, President of India and to Mrs.Sonia Gandhi. I also sent 20nos of Petitions to Chief Justice of India, 9 nos of Petitions to Chairman of National Human Rights Commission and 14nos of Petitions to International community till date. I also sent total 69nos of Bills till date. I sent copy of my each bill to Prime Minister of India/ President of India, Chief Justice of India, Chairman of National Human Rights Commission and to International community. I also lodged a police complaint at Okhla Police Station in Delhi in 2014.I uploaded all my petitions from 2006 to 2009 into my blog in MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/tutuborah.








Out of frustration I deleted that blog in 2010. However hardcopies of some of those petitions along with replies received from PMO, MHA, MIB and NHRC are still with me. I uploaded all my petitions and my bills from 2011to till date along with replies received from PMO, MHA, MIB, NHRC, Delhi Police and Supreme Court into my blog in blogspot (Google’s Blogger).




Since 2005, Republic of India has been taking many exceptional benefits out of my huge sufferings. But at the same time failed to set me and my family members free from this illegal & barbaric confinement with my dues of Rs.71,00,000 Crores along with  3 W.A. from President of India in spite of my repeated plea since 2006. This Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi too promised to pay Rs.7,00,000 Crores to me in 2014- just before 2014 General Election. But he hasn't paid me Rs.71,00,000Crores to me yet. Nobody is honest in India-except me. I can't trust any Indian anymore.




World Community should be very careful about Indians. An Indian is not a LW/ RW nor any kind of activist to any cause. An Indian is basically a 'papi pet ka pujari' - dangerously dishonest, criminal, murderer, matchfixer, gangstalker, EVM machines hacker and dalal to the core. They even didn't spare my 78years old father and damaged the left leg of my elder brother Shri Rajesh Borah permanently, ruined the life of my young bhatija Shri Hritik Raj Borah apart from torturing me in such a manner. THIS WORLD WILL BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE TO LIVE WITHOUT THESE 1.36BILLION INDIANS (INCLUDING THESE 36 MILLION PEOPLE OF ASSAM). IF SOMEBODY MURDER ENTIRE 1.36 BILLION INDIANS (EXCEPT ME & MY FAMILY MEMBERS THOSE WHO ARE CAPTIVE ALONG WITH ME), IN THAT CASE I DON'T WANT A SINGLE COIN. OTHERWISE, I WANT RS.71,00,000CRORES (US$1TRILLION) AND THREE WRITTEN ASSURANCES FROM THE PRESIDENT OF INDIA.




NDTV & Entire main stream media of India directly involved in this heinous crime. Entire main stream media of India (both print &electronic media) & NDTV must be shutdown with immediate effect. They should be allowed to operate again only after I get Rs.71,00,000 Crores & 3W.A. from President of India.




This gang of Ek phool (Shovana Bhartia- aka Kumari Phulomai Birla) and her chaar mali (Dr.Prannoy Roy- aka Kumar Psycho Roy, Shri Jayanta Baruah- aka Kumar Gela Baruah, Shri Vineet Jain- aka Kumar Madanchoor Jain and Shri Arun Poorie- aka Kumar Behooda Poorie) is nothing but a gang of Lootera and murderer. Phool ki koti (Barpetia pyar se gaar ko koti boolta hai). Kafi hot hai. GD Birla ka poutri hai, thoora koti mei glamour bhi hai. Phool ka koti dekhne se- even marne wala Budha Goru khara ho jata hai. Phool jab koti hilata hai, Papu, Feku, Laafru and others ka boolti bandh ho jata hai. Sara dunia hil jata hai. And then her chaar kameena, guru gosai nahi malne wala mali pura loot  mar deta hai. Kabhi #Gujarat model, Kabhi #Bihar model, Kabhi #Assam model, Kabhi #Delhi model, Kabhi Kerala Model, Kabhi Education, Kabhi health care, Kabhi nuclear deal, Kabhi anti corruption, Kabhi anti terrorism, Kabhi Climate Action (How much trillion dollar?), Kabhi Muslim, Kabhi Iran (US$150billions), Kabhi Taliban, Kabhi BJP/ RSS, Kabhi Congress, Kabhi Others, Kabhi RW, Kabhi LW, Kabhi Infrastructure, Kabhi Defence, Kabhi Supreme national interest, Kabhi women, Kabhi Hijra, Kabhi Gun Violence, Kabhi General Caste, Kabhi OBC, Kabhi Schedule Caste, Kabhi Schedule Tribes, Kabhi Rich, Kabhi Middle Class, Kabhi Poor, Kabhi Corporates, Bollywood, Supreme Court, Parliament etc. Aajkal duniya mei kooi  Hanuman chalisa paath nahi karta hai. Sab phool ki koti ka chalisa paath karta hai. Assamese chalisa paath nahi karta hai. Assamese ka lootne ka style alag hai, ' O' Phool Phoolmai- tumar koti ki kooi tulona nai.' Even after having char mali on her bed, this horny Phool every other day used to shout either at Jantar Mantar or somewhere else 'Yeh vagina maange more.' All these at the cost of my huge sufferings, at the cost of life of Late Father Krishna Borah, at the cost of left leg of my elder brother, at the cost of life and career of my young bhatija.Mera #mamla Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances ka hai. I'll not accept anything less than Rs.71LacCrores. Rs.71LacCrores 3 W.A. mil janese #chup rohoonga. Otherwise kisiko churunga nahi. Otherwise This gang of #Ekphoolandherchaarmali must be hanged in India Gate in full public view.








This namak haram Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi and Government of India should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Himanta Biswa Sharma and Government of Assam should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Arvind Kejriwal and Government of Delhi should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Nitish Kumar and Government of Bihar should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Shivraj Singh Chauhan and Government of Madhya Pradesh should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Yogi Aditya Nath and Government of Uttar Pradesh should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Ashok Gehlot and Government of Rajasthan should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Bhagawant Mann and Government of Punjab should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor  Bhupendra Patel  and Government of Gujarat should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Udhab Thakerey and Government of Maharashtra should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Naveen Patnaik and Government of Orissa should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Mamata Banerjee and Government of West Bengal should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Manohar Lal Khattar and Government of Haryana should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor MK Stalin and Government of Tamilnadu should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Pramod Sawant and Government of Goa should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Hemant Soren and Government of Jharkhand should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor V.Narayanasamy and Government of Puducherry Should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Basavaraj Bommai and Government of Karnataka should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Pinarayi Vijayan and Government of Kerala should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Biplab Kumar Dev and Government of Tripura should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Y.S.Jagmohan Reddy and Government of Andhra Pradesh should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor K.Chandra Sekhar Rao and Government of Telegana should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Jairam Thakur and Government of Himachal Pradesh should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Pushkar Singh Dhami and Government of Uttarakhand should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Bhupesh Bhagel and Government of Chatisgarh should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Conrad Sangma and Government of Meghalaya should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Neiphiu Rio and Government of Nagaland should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Pema Khandu and Government of Arunachal Pradesh should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. Any other State/ UT Government should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. This haramkhoor Rahul Gandhi or for that matter any body else (except me) should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. No Individual (except me)/ Government/ Political party/ Organization/ Profession/ Community/ Company/ Place/ Religion/ Gender/  Caste/ Tribe/ Race / Firm should get a single coin out of my huge sufferings.  None  of my relatives, family members (except me) and friends should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. Nobody from this world (except me) should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. Only I must get freedom and my dues of Rs.71,00,000 Crores along with  three written assurances from President of India. All those cunning, dishonest, haramkhoor and Namak Haram Politicians and others who took money and Various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71,00,000 Crores and  three written assurances from President of India.




Some women activists wreaked havoc in this country & elsewhere in this world using my this helpless situation. But never helped me to get freedom & my dues of Rs.71,00,000 Crores along with written assurances from President of India in spite of my so many Petitions and bills towards that effect. They even projected me as woman to the world to make money and to take various benefits at the cost of my huge sufferings and at the cost of my right, life and dignity by manipulating/ hacking my  earlier Facebook account (Facebook disabled that account in 2019) and by manipulating/ hacking  my earlier twitter account . Mrs.Sudha Murthy is the leader of that women activist gang All those women who took money & various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another also must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores & 3W.A. from President of India.




All those cruel & criminal civil society wala also must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores & 3W.A. from President of India.




All those corporates who took money and Various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another also must be shutdown if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores & 3W.A. from President of India.




People of Assam are most dangerous and cruel perpetrators. Based on my experiences under this captive situation in last 17years- now I realised probably People of Assam are most uncivilised people on this planet. Nobody from #Assam (except me) should  get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. All those people of Assam  who took money & various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another also must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores & 3 W.A. from President of India. All those Ahoms, Chutias, Koch Rajbonshis, Marans, Mataks, Teatribes, Bodos, Nagas & others who took money & various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another also must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores & 3W.A. from President of India.




All those General Caste, Schedule Caste, OBCs & Schedule Tribes who took money & various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another also must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores (US$1trillion) & 3W.A. from President of India.




Muslims (specially after 2009) took many benefits out of my huge sufferings. Muslims also should not get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. All those muslims who took money & various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another also must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores & 3W.A. from President of India.




All those liberals & LWs (including those climate activists) who took money & various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another also must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores & 3W.A. from President of India.




All those RWs  who took money & various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another also must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores & 3W.A. from President of India.




Amnesty International also took  various  benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another. But never helped me to get Rs.71LacCrores & 3W.A. from President of India in spite of my so many petitions & bills towards this effect. Amnesty international also must be shutdown if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores & 3W.A. from President of India. All those people of Amnesty International involved in this heinous crime also must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores & 3W.A. from President of India.




On 03.06.2020, they stole Rs.15,000/= from my pocket money bag. On 12.03.2021, M/S Flipkart, an online trading company, looted Rs.4555/ from my bank account. Again on 15.03.2021, Flipkart again looted Rs.1920/= from my bank account. On 20.03.2021, Flipkart again looted Rs.3320/= from my bank account. Earlier on 21.02.2021, Flipkart looted Rs.799/= from my bank account. I already lodged a complaint with ICICI Bank Customer Care. This is too much.  Flipkart must be shutdown with immediate effect. Flipkart should be allowed to operate again only after I get Rs.71LacCrores and 3W.A. from President of India. They stole a diary of mine having confidential bank details of all my bank account. Also they know my every single personal details. Now if next time somebody steal/ loot money from any of my bank accounts by hacking or by any other means, Dr.Prannoy Roy, Mrs. Radhika Roy & their entire associates must be hanged & their heads must be preserved in National museum. And I want my dues of Rs.71LacCrores in the form of Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque in my name payable at North Lakhimpur, Assam, India.




If in case my this Google account (tborah1967@gmail.com,), my blog, my you tube channel associated with this Google Account & my new twitter a/c (www.twitter.com/tutuborah123)  get deactivated/ deleted/ hacked/ suspended for any reason  or by any means,  Dr.Prannoy Roy, Mrs. Radhika Roy & their entire associates must be hanged & their heads must be preserved in National museum.




This is a grave crime against humanity. Also Gangstalking itself is a heinous crime. I can't suffer for other people's benefits and I can't live in this illegal & barbaric confinement anymore. I want freedom. I want freedom of my family members those who are captive along with me. I want my dues of Rs.71,00,000 Crores. I'll not accept anything less than Rs.71,00,000 Crores (US$1trillion). I also must get above 3W.A. from President of India. 




If they damage my this Samsung M01 mobile phone, my laptop (brand name: iball, os: windows10), my Printer ( Make: Canon G2000) & damage any of my two SIM cards (Right now I am using Jio & Vodafone SIM cards in my this dual SIM mobile phone), then Dr.Pranoy Roy, Mrs. Radhika Roy  & their entire associates must be hanged & their heads must be preserved in National Museum.




Some cunning lawyers used me in Supreme Court & various other courts in India to take benefits from Judiciary. I already sent 20 nos of Petitions to Chief Justice of India. I also sent copy of my each bill & copy of my petitions to various authorities to Chief Justice of India through registered/ speed post. But I have not seen any action from Supreme court of India. All those cunning lawyers also must get capital punishment if I won't get freedom &my dues of Rs.71LacCrores along with 3W.A. from President of India.




I again sent one another petition to Prime Minister of India dated 06.12.2020 . I also sent my 8th petition to Chairman of NHRC dated 08.12.2020.  I also sent my 19th Petition to Chief Justice of India dated 09.12.2020. I also sent my one more petition to President of India dated 10.12.2020 and  I also sent  my 13th Petition to UN & International Community dated 11.12.2020. On 6.1.2021, I sent my RTI application to PMO dated 2.1.2021, my RTI application to The President's Secretariat dated 3.1.2021, my RTI application to Supreme Court of India dated 4.1.2021 and my RTI application to NHRC dated 5.1.2021 through registered post. On 07.01.2021, President’s Secretariat forwarded four of my petitions (i.e, my petition to Prime Minister of India dated 06.12.2020, my 8th petition to Chairman of NHRC dated 08.12.2020, my petition to President of India dated 10.12.2020 and my 13th petition to UN and International Community dated 11.12.2020) to MIB for appropriate action. But MIB hasn’t taken any action on any of those petitions so far. On 03.02.2021, MIB returned my petition to The President of India dated 10.12.2020 back to President’s Secretariat as MIB claimed ‘matter didn’t pertain to MIB’. President’s Secretariat then forwarded my that petition to PMO for appropriate action. President’s Secretariat also transferred my RTI application to President’s Secretariat to CPIO of PMO to give reply to me. Latter I received three reply from CPIO of PMO on two separate date. In all three replies, against Point No.1 of my RTI application to President’s Secretariat dated 03.01.2021, CPIO of PMO wrote to me that PMO simply filed my  petition to the President of India dated 10.12.2020. He also gave me a registration number :PMO/PG/D/2021/0059887. I checked the website (given to me by CPIO of PMO) at my mobile phone and in an internet cafĂ© taking hotspot from Jio & Vodafone sim card. But I found nothing in that website against that registration number. This simply shows that CPIO of PMO simply tried to fool me and thus violated RTI Act,2005. He did n’t give any reply against my other 3 points. Thus completely violated RTI Act,2005.




On 24.05.2021, I received a letter from MHA - MHA forwarded my email to Dy. Secretary, Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance dated 18.03.2021 for appropriate action to The Secretary of MIB. But MIB hasn’t taken any action on it so far.




President's Secretariat forwarded my petition to Prime Minister of India dated 12.05.2020 to Chief Secretary of Assam. Under Secretary forwarded that petition to DC, North Lakhimpur. I already told Mr. Bikash of DC office that I'll not accept anything less than Rs.71LacCrores. He assured me that he will help me to get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India. 




Again I sent my 69th bill dated 01.06.2021. I also sent my another petition to the President of India dated 25.06.2021.




Again I submitted another complaint at Narayanpur police station, Narayanpur, District: Lakhimpur, Assam, (India) on 10.07.2021. Just after submission of my complaint, they asked me to sign a form. Because of the situation that I am in and because of all those ‘mind control’ technology applied on me, sometime it is difficult for me to take ‘on the spot’ decision. By mistake I signed that form. One thing I would like to make it clear once again-nobody (except me) should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. Therefore, Assam Police or for that matter anybody else (except me) shouldn’t get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. Only I must get Rs.71,00,000Crores and above three written assurances from President of India. Now Supreme Court  and NHRC must have to instruct DGP, Assam to take necessary action on the complaint I submitted to Narayanpur Police Station on 10.07.2021-so that I’ll be able to get Rs.71,00,000Crores and above three written assurances from President of India. And all those people who murdered my father Late Krishna Borah will get minimum 20 years of rigorous jail term and all those people who damaged the left leg of my elder brother Shri Rajesh Borah permanently will get minimum 12years of rigorous jail term. I also sent my 9th petition to Chairman of NHRC dated 13.07.2021, my 20th petition to Chief Justice of India dated 14.07.2021 and my 14th petition to UN and International Community dated 16.07.2021. On 18.08.2021, I talked to staff of DGP, Assam. They told me matter is 'under process' and asked me to come to their office. On 24.08.2021, I couldn't meet as he was busy in a meeting at Dispur. On 25.08.2021, I went to DGP office again. DGP was again not in office and his personal staff misbehaved me. I again sent my RTI application to PMO dated 27.08.2021, my RTI application to President's SECRETARIAT dated 28.08.2021, my RTI application to NHRC dated 29.08.2021 and my RTI application to Supreme Court of India dated 30.08.2021 through speed post. After that I sent my first appeal to President's SECRETARIAT dated 13.10.2021, my first appeal to NHRC dated 14.10.2021, my first appeal to Supreme Court of India dated 15.10.2021 and my first appeal to PMO dated 28.10.2021 through speed post. I again sent another RTI application to NHRC dated 15.11.2021 and also another RTI application to President's SECRETARIAT dated 25.11.2021 through speed post. On 22.12.2021, I received a reply from FAA OF PMO. PMO again simply filed my 69th bill. My Petitions and bills are actionable at Ramu's office (President's Secretariat) but not actionable in Feku's office (PMO) & in Moto's office (MHA). Why it is so? On 27.12.2021, I received a reply from President's SECRETARIAT. President's Secretariat forwarded my petition to the President of India dated 25.06.2021 to MHA and advised me to collect point wise information from MHA. Then I sent a RTI application to MHA dated 30.12.2021. I also received two separate replies from NHRC and Supreme Court. The way NHRC and Supreme Court are behaving should be matters of serious concern for entire world. On 10.02.2022, I sent my first appeal (RTI) to MHA dated 09.02.2022 as I didn't receive pointwise reply from MHA even after 30days mandatory period completed. Again I sent another petition to the President of India dated 16.02.2022. On 28.02.2022, I received a reply from CPIO of MHA. MHA simply filed my petition to President of India dated 25.06.2021 with remarks 'no action required'. I also submitted two RTI applications dated 25.02.2022 at DC & SP offices, North Lakhimpur. I also sent my RTI application to DGP, Assam dated 03.03.2022 and RTI application to PMO dated 04.03.2022 through speed post. I also  sent RTI to President's SECRETARIAT dated 11.03.2022, RTI to NHRC  dated 19.03.2022 and RTI to Supreme Court Dated 21.03.2022 through speed  post. On 23.03.2022,I met an Inspector at SP office, North Lakhimpur-he too assured me to help me to get Rs.71,00,000Crores (US$1trillion) & 3 written assurances from the President of India. I submitted my First Appeal to SP office North Lakimpur dated 04.04.2022. I also sent First Appeal to DGP, Assam dated 12.04.2022 and First Appeal to PMO dated 13.04.2022 through speed post.




On 23.05.2022, I attended CIC hearing in DC office, North Lakhimpur through video conferencing. I submitted my case. After hearing me, CIC declared, ' I'll issue order to #PrimeMinisterofIndia to pay Rs.71,00,000Crores (US$1trillion) to you.'. On 07.06.2022, I received CIC's letter on that hearing. To my utter surprise, CIC didn't issue any such order to PMO.




President’s Secretariat forwarded my petition to the President of India dated 16.02.2022 to MHA on 03.03.2022. But MHA hasn’t taken any action on it so far. So I sent a RTI to MHA on 16.10.2022.




On 23.04.2022, I received a reply from CPIO of PMO. In his reply against Point No.1 of my RTI application to PMO dated 04.03.2022, CPIO of PMO informed me that PMO simply file my petition & gave me a registration no.PMOPG/D/2022/0049947. I checked in the website given to me by PMO from my mobile phone & also from my laptop taking hotspot from my both Vodafone & Jio SIM Card. But I have not found anything in that website against that registration number. This simply shows CPIO of PMO simply tried to fool me & thus violated RTI Act,2005.




Against Point No.2 of my RTI application to PMO dated 04.03.2022, CPIO of PMO could have easily given me the information (i.e, date of payment of Rs.71,00,000Crores to me). PMO is the best authority in India to give this information to me. PMO could have collected this information under any law and should have supplied that information to me. But CPIO of PMO chose not to give information against this point & thus violated RTI Act,2005.




Against Point No.3 of my RTI application to PMO dated 04.03.2022, CPIO of PMO should have collected the information from MHA & should have supplied that information to me. But CPIO of PMO chose not to give information against this point and thus violated RTI Act,2005.




Against Point No.4 of my RTI application to PMO dated 04.03.2022, PMO is the best authority to give this information to me. But CPIO of PMO chose not to give information against this point and thus violated RTI Act,2005.




I sent a First appeal to FAA of PMO dated 12.04.2022 asking him to instruct CPIO of PMO to give me complete (pointwise) and accurate reply to me and to recommend to Central Information Commission for penalty and disciplinary action against CPIO of PMO. On 03.06.2022, I received a reply from FAA of PMO. In his reply, instead of instructing CPIO of PMO to give me complete (point wise) and accurate information, he simply tried to fool me and thus violated RTI Act,2005.




Officials in PMO, MHA, office of DGP, Assam, office of DC, North Lakhimpur & office of SP, North Lakhimpur not only violated RTI Act,2005. But also put RTI Act,2005 in great danger.




I already sent 3nos of 2nd Appeal to CIC till date against PMO. I also sent one another 2nd Appeal to Satate CIC, Assam against office of DGP, Assam dated 18.10.2022.




NOW RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT,2005 IS IN GREAT DANGER AND THAT CAN'T BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN AT ANY COST. I MUST GET COMPLETE (POINTWISE) AND ACCURATE REPLY FROM PMO, MHA & OFFICE OF DGP,ASSAM.  AS WEAPON GRADE SPYWARE ALSO APPLIED ON ME, I WANT COMPLETE (POINT WISE) AND ACCURATE REPLY FROM PMO, MHA & OFFICE OF DGP,ASSAM (ASSAM POLICE HQ) IN HARD COPY &i.e, OFFLINE COPY)




On 13.10.2022, I attended another CIC hearing. During hearing, CIC told me,’I already heard your case-you want Rs.5,00,000 Crores & 3W.A. from President of India’. Immediately I replied ‘I want Rs.71,00,000 Crores (US$1trillion) &3 W.A. from President of India. I'll not accept anything less than Rs.71,00,000 Crores’ Then he said ‘thank you’. 


DUE TO UTTER NEGLINCENCE IN THE PART OF PMO,MHA,MIB,DELHI POLICE, CHIEF SECRETARY OF ASSAM, ASSAM POLICE (LAKHIMPUR POLICE) AND DEPUTY COMMISSIONER, NORTH LAKHIMPUR, ME AND MY ABOVE FAMILY MEMBERS ARE SUFFERING LIKE THIS. NHRC COULD HAVE TAKEN ACTION AGAINST THEM IF IT CAN'T TAKE ACTION AGAINST NDTV AND ENTIRE MAIN STREAM MEDIA. WHAT'S GOING ON IN NHRC IS A MATTER OF SERIOUS CONCERN FOR ENTIRE WORLD. 




All these years all those Judges of Supreme Court of India and various other courts in India secretly obeying me like little kids-as if I am their real 'Father'. After that the manner in which Supreme Court ignored my all those petitions and bills should be a matter of big concern for  entire world. This time Supreme Court must obey every single word of my  Petition to  President of India dated 16.02.2022 ( copy of which I  sent to CJI also) -whole world is watching Supreme Court of India.




When I sent bills to Dr.Pranoy Roy, Mrs.Radhika Roy and their gangs, this haramkhoor Narendra Modi (more popularly known as 'feku' in Social Media) and others from Central Government & various other State Governments took benefits by performing monkey dance in front of those naughty girls of main stream media.




When I sent petitions to Government, all those haramkhoors like Rahul Gandhi ( more popularly known as 'papu' in social media), Arvind Kejriwal (more popularly known as 'laafru' in social media) and others (including Muslims) took benefits by performing monkey dance in front of those naughty girls of main stream media.




So, I changed the track. This time I am demanding capital punishment of all if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India. Now nobody (except me) can take benefits out of my huge sufferings. No chance of any more monkey dance. Only I must get Rs.71LacCrores & 3W.A. from President of India.




If I won't get Rs.71LacCrores (US$1trillion) and  three  written  assurances  from  President  of  India, UN and World leaders must enforce severe economic and diplomatic sanctions against Republic of India. They should lift those sanctions against  Republic  of  India  only  after I get freedom & my dues of  Rs.71,00,000Crores(US$1trillion) along with three written assurances from President of India.




After Nuremburg, in Regards to the Horrors of Nazi Germany, Humanity was Promised " Never Again ".  This is a grave crime against humanity. World Community must have to keep that Promise.  




I have now no money to survive. Now I am in deep financial crisis. So I want right now my dues of Rs.71,00,000Crores (US$1trillion) and 3W.A. from President of India. 




Right now, I want freedom and my dues of Rs.71,00,000 Crores (US$1trillion) along with three written assurances from President of India. As my bank a/cs are no longer safe, I want Rs.71LacCrores (US$1trillion) in the form of Demand Draft payable at North Lakhimpur, Assam, India.

No comments:

Post a Comment