Thursday, March 30, 2023

RIGHT NOW I WANT FREEDOM AND RS.71LACCRORES (US$1TRILLION) ALONGWITH 3WRITTEN ASSURANCES FROM THE PRESIDENT OF INDIA

 Right now, I want freedom and my dues of US$1trillion along with three written assurances from President of India. I must get US$1trillion in the form of Demand Draft payable at North Lakhimpur, Assam, India. I'll not accept anything less than Rs.71,00,000 Crores (US$ 1trillion). Nobody from this world (except me) should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. No Individual (except me)/ Government/ Political Party/ Organization/ Profession/ Community/ Corporate/ Religion/ Place/ Caste/ Tribe/ Race/ Gender should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. None of my relatives, friends and family members (except me) should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. Nobody from India (except me) should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. Only I must get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India. If I won't get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India, Dr.Prannoy Roy, Mrs.Radhika Roy, Shri Jayanta Baruah, Shri Gaurav Gogoi, Md.Shahrukh Khan, Md.Salman Khan, Baba Ramdev, Shri Vineet Jain, Shri Arun Poorie, Ms.Shovana Bhartia, Mr.Mark Zuckerberg, Shri Mukesh Ambani, Shri Rahul Gandhi, Shri Mohan Bhagwat, Mrs.Sudha Murthy, Shri Arvind Kejriwal, Mr.Elon Musk, Shri Lalu Prasad Yadav, Shri Nitish Kumar, Shri Akhilesh Yadav, Shri Naveen Patnaik, Kumari Mayawati, Kumari Mamata Banerjee, Mrs.Brinda Karat, Yogi Aditya Nath, Md. Asaduddin Owaisi, Md.Naseeruddin Shah, Mr. Bill Gates, Mrs.Sonia Gandhi and their entire associates must be hanged and their heads must be preserved in #Nationalmuseum to show the world what kind of criminal and maniac they are and what they have done to my life since February, 2005. This gang of Ek phool and her chaar mali is nothing but a gang of Lootera and murderer. This gang of Ek phool and her chaar mali must be hanged in India Gate if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India. Entire #mainstreammedia of India directly involved in this heinous crime. Entire main stream media of India must be shutdown with immediate effect if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India. All those cunning, dishonest, haramkhoor and Namak Haram Politicians and others who took money and Various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India. 


All those LWs and liberals (including those climate activists) who took money and Various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another also must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India.


All those RWs and Conservatives who took money and Various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another also must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India. 

All those Schedule Caste, OBCs and Schedule Tribes who took money and Various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another also must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71,00,000Crores (US$1trillion) and three written assurances from President of India. 

All those corporates who took money and Various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another must be shutdown with immediate effect if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India. 


Some women wreaked havoc in India and elsewhere in this world using my this helpless situation. But never helped me to get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India inspite of my so many petitions and bills towards that effect. All those women who took money and Various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another also must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India. 


#Muslims also should not get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. All those muslims who took money and Various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another also must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India.


People of Assam are most dangerous and cruel perpetrators. Nobody from Assam (except me) should get money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. All those people of Assam who took money and Various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another also must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India. All those Ahoms, Chutias, Koch Rajbonshis, Marans, Mataks, Teatribes, Bodos, Nagas and others who took money and Various other benefits out of my huge sufferings in one pretext or another also must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India. 


Some cunning lawyers secretly used me in Supreme Court of India and various other courts in India to take benefits from Judiciary. I already wrote 20nos of Petitions to Chief Justice of India. I also sent a copy of my each bill (total 69nos till date) to Chief Justice of India. But I have not received Rs.71LacCrores (US$1TRILLION) & 3WRITTEN ASSURANCES yet. All those cunning lawyers also must get capital punishment if I won't get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India. 


All these years all those Judges of #SupremeCourtofIndia and various other courts in India secretly obeying me like little kids-as if I am their real father. But inspite of my so many petitions & bills, I have not yet received received RS.71LACCRORES (US$1TRILLION)&3W.A.FROM #PRESIDENTOFINDIA.

The manner in which Supreme Court ignored my all those petitions and bills should be a matter of serious concern for entire world. This time Supreme Court of India must obey every single word of my Petition to #PresidentofIndia dated 05.11.2022 (copy of which I sent to #Chiefjusticeofindia also) -whole world is watching Supreme Court of India.


Since 2005, Republic of India has been taking many exceptional benefits out of my huge sufferings. But at the same time failed to set me free from this illegal and barbaric confinement with my dues of Rs.71LacCrores along with three written assurances from President of India inspite of my repeated plea since 2006. If I won't get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India, #UN and #Internationalcommunity must enforce severe economic and diplomatic sanctions against Republic of India. UN and International Community should lift those sanctions against Republic of India only after I get Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances from President of India.


It is already 18years now. Nowhere in this world a human being is tortured like me in last 5000years of world history. This is a grave #CrimeAgainstHumanity. Also #Gangstalking itself is a heinous crime. I can't tolerate it anymore. Mera #mamla Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances ka hai. Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances mil janese #chup rohoonga. Otherwise kisiko churunga nahi. Rs.71LacCrores and three written assurances mil janese sab thik hai, otherwise sab lootera and murderer hai.

NOW I am in deep financial crisis. So I want right now my dues of Rs.71,00,000Crores (US$1trillion) and three written assurances from President of India. 


Right now, I want freedom and my dues of US$1trillion along with three written assurances from President of India. And I must get US$1trillion in the form of Demand Draft payable at North Lakhimpur, Assam, India.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HZvXrANgfvD70Cwz6zc09E-U8x0UWWrP

No comments:

Post a Comment