Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Government of India should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings

Today Union Cabinet approved huge subsidies on wheat and rice and announced few more schemes. But where from Government of India Will get those money? Government of India should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. Because nobody is honest in India (except me). I have read and heard about many monsters in this world. But this bastard Narendra Modi is probably the worst monster world ever seen. He and his Government of India should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. Because nobody is honest in India (except me). Except me, in India, all are Dalal, criminal, murderer, matchfixer and EVM machine hacker. This world will be a much better place to live without these 1.36 billion criminals ( including these entire 36million people of Assam). If somebody murder entire 1.36 billion  Indians (except me &my family members those who are captive along with me) by Directed Energy Weapons in that case I don't want a single coin, otherwise I want RS.20KCRORE and a written assurance from President of India.

No comments:

Post a Comment