Wednesday, March 25, 2020

I don't want any respect/ award, I want RS.20KCRORE & a written assurance from President of India

Today I heard Sri Narendra Modi is talking about something like 'respect' -probably in tv commercial. I've not seen it, because I am sitting in some other room. I just heard the  word 'respect' . But I don't want any respect or award from anybody. Because I understood only the language of money. I don't understand any other language other than language of money. In fact I should get entire bill amount of RS.15LAKH CRORE. But I want only RS.20KCRORE. I'll not accept anything less than RS.20KCRORE. I also must get a written assurance from President of India. The day I get RS.20KCRORE and a written assurance from President of India, I'll move to Canada and settle there. Government of India, Government of Assam or for that matter any other State/ UT Government should not get any money or any other kinds of benefits out of my huge sufferings. Also no individual/ organization/ company/ caste/ tribe/ race/ religion  of India should not get any money or any other benefits out of my huge sufferings. Because nobody is honest in India (except me). All are dalal, criminal, murderer, matchfixer and EVM machine hacker. This world will be a much better place to live without these 1.36billion criminals ( including these entire 36 million people of Assam). If somebody murder entire 1.36 billion  Indians (except me &my family members those who are captive along with me) by Directed Energy Weapons in that case I don't want a single coin. Otherwise I want RS.20KCRORE and a written assurance from President of India.

No comments:

Post a Comment