Thursday, March 26, 2020

Government of India should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings

Today Finance Minister of India announced 1.7 CRORE package. But where from Government of India will get those huge amount of money?  Government of India should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. Because nobody is honest in India (except me). All are dalal, criminal, murderer, matchfixer and EVM machine hacker. This world will be a much better place to live without these 1.36 billion criminals ( including these entire 36 million people of Assam). If somebody murder entire 1.36 billion Indians (except me &my family members those who are captive along with me), in that case, I don't want a single coin. Otherwise I want RS.20KCRORE and a written assurance from President of India.

No comments:

Post a Comment