Friday, March 27, 2020

Reserve Bank of India too should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings

Reserve Bank of India too should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. Nobody in India should not get a single coin out of my huge sufferings. Because nobody is honest in India (except me). Mera mamla RS.20KCRORE and a written assurance ka hai. RS.20KCRORE and a written assurance mil janese chup rohoonga. Otherwise churunga nahi. Nobody is honest in India. All are dalal, criminal, murderer, matchfixer and EVM machine hacker. They even didn't spare my 78 years old father and also damaged the left leg of my elder brother Sri Rajesh Borah permanently permanently. In last 16years they tortured each and every organ of my body (including my brain, liver, heart, kidney, penis, bones etc.). They also tried to murder me several times including one that 10days long bloodbath in 2009. In India, except me, all are dalal, criminal, murderer, matchfixer and EVM machine hacker. This world will be a much better place to live without these 1.36 billion criminals. If somebody murder entire 1.36 billion Indians (except me &my family members those who are captive along with me) in that case I don't want a single coin, otherwise I want RS.20KCRORE and a written assurance from President of India.

No comments:

Post a Comment